Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by btpalc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 24, 2011, 10:18 PM
United States, FL, Hallandale Beach
Joined Apr 2007
79 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
Sold
Sapac T-45 Red Arow complete with air retracrs $450.00

Im selling my Red Arow T-45 from SAPAC, 3 flights on it, comes with Hitec HS65HBs and two hs56s for the flaps.SAPAC Air retracts aloyweel upgraded it comes allso with a castle creatiions Phoenix 80A. Plane has little scufs on the back left side and a tiny hole on top between the two air scups, nothig big, Plane flys great( verry fast ) thats the reason wy I am selling it, Im afraid of grounding it on landings. I hab a little insident landing on the third flght and damaged a little the nose gear suport. It was fixed and reinforced and is better then before.Im asking $450.00 shipped in conus.But will consider offers. So go ahead and try me. . will post some pics tomorrow.
btpalc is offline Find More Posts by btpalc
Last edited by btpalc; Mar 01, 2011 at 07:09 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 25, 2011, 11:38 AM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
USA, GA, Atlanta
Joined Nov 2008
14,125 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
I look forward to pics.

Will you be attending seff? I may be interested if I could do a local pick-up...
bsbauman is online now Find More Posts by bsbauman
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 26, 2011, 11:36 AM
United States, FL, Hallandale Beach
Joined Apr 2007
79 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
No, sorry, Im not going to seff bsbauman.
btpalc is offline Find More Posts by btpalc
Old Feb 26, 2011, 05:53 PM
United States, OH, Cincinnati
Joined Mar 2008
268 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
Could I see pics?

Sent from my SGH-T849 using Tapatalk
Oryon is online now Find More Posts by Oryon
Old Mar 06, 2011, 11:12 AM
Nebraska
Joined Oct 2008
28 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by btpalc View Post
Im selling my Red Arow T-45 from SAPAC, 3 flights on it, comes with Hitec HS65HBs and two hs56s for the flaps.SAPAC Air retracts aloyweel upgraded it comes allso with a castle creatiions Phoenix 80A. Plane has little scufs on the back left side and a tiny hole on top between the two air scups, nothig big, Plane flys great( verry fast ) thats the reason wy I am selling it, Im afraid of grounding it on landings. I hab a little insident landing on the third flght and damaged a little the nose gear suport. It was fixed and reinforced and is better then before.Im asking $450.00 shipped in conus.But will consider offers. So go ahead and try me. . will post some pics tomorrow.
What size of battery are you running? How fast do you think it will go? 120mph? What fan is in it?

I am certainly interested, and willing to pay outright, but also have a ton of stuff if you are interested in a trade. PM if you like.

Thanks!
obriendigital is offline Find More Posts by obriendigital
Site Sponsor
Closed Thread