HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 23, 2011, 05:00 PM
Planes, Guitars and Cigars
Joined May 2002
3,171 Posts
Suggestion
Moderation Appeal - Warning

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10871596

All I did was post the whois record for a known bad vendors website. BTW this was posted two and a half years ago!
Now I see the entire thread has been removed as well - Well that should be helpful to our members.

Regardless - I posted information that is public record. Why would a moderator remove my post and give me a warning for that.

Please review and remove the warning - Also the topic about this Vendor should remain open to protect members of RCG and other rc buyers who may get taken in.
Steve_A_Reno is offline Find More Posts by Steve_A_Reno
Last edited by Steve_A_Reno; Feb 23, 2011 at 06:07 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 24, 2011, 08:26 AM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,403 Posts
Your post was given a "redacted comment" warning. Here is the definition:
Redacted Content
The content has been removed from view for undisclosed reasons. This infraction is not really an infraction at all, and is only used when we must hide otherwise acceptable content for legal, ethical, or other reasons.

As stated above this isn't an infraction at all and no points were issued. The post was closed for legal reasons. The company in question no longer exists and poses no threat to future buyers. I hope this answers your question. Jim Bourke may also post a response to this.
Jim T. Graham is offline Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator