HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Boomer1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 23, 2011, 12:03 PM
Boomer1
United States, CA, Temecula
Joined Sep 2009
3,516 Posts
Discussion
New Arrivals Micro Magic RC racing yachts

I should be receiving several boxes by weeks end containing 2 new Micro Magic boat kits, and enough extra parts to build a 3rd boat. I was very fortunate to have been contacted by a fellow forum member that had purchased these kits and extra parts with the intention of building them, but sadely found his hands were not up to dealing with the small size of these 21" boats. He knew from reading my thread on the MMs that I was interested in building them and sent me a message offering me the intire package a price that was so reasonable, I had to buy them. Skip is a very gracious and generous fellow and I look forward to continuing our communications.

As soon as the boxes arrive, I will take a look a what I have and what I will need to get these boats on the water. When completed, I will have one Carbon Fiber edition and two standard racing versions. I included a few file pictures of what they will look like.

Very excited to see how these little guys will sail! More to come.

Boomer
Boomer1 is offline Find More Posts by Boomer1
to remove ads between posts