HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 27, 2011, 05:37 PM
never mind the boll⁣⁣⁣ocks
Australia, NSW
Joined Dec 2010
1,256 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiSCyD View Post
brosius85, we do have stock but we are not an FPV store. we do not sell the components individually which are for sale at FPV shops (even though technically they are not for sale there as they are out of stock hehe).
cheeky buggers... and chances are all your stock has already been snapped up so im back to square 1 regardless D:

ezUHF Y U NO HAVE AVAILABLE STOCK EVER
brosius85 is offline Find More Posts by brosius85
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 07, 2011, 04:58 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Aug 2010
83 Posts
Due to overwhelming demand for a "ARF" solution without OSD and R/C system, we've added a new product to our website. If you're migrating from an old plane and bring your video system and OSD along, you can grab a Zephyr ARF for as little as $1221:
http://www.team-blacksheep.com/products/product:8
RiSCyD is offline Find More Posts by RiSCyD
Last edited by RiSCyD; Mar 07, 2011 at 05:18 PM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Mar 11, 2011, 04:35 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Aug 2010
83 Posts
a little update from TBS factory
Old Mar 15, 2011, 07:34 PM
Whats the wrst that can happn?
Chicago, IL USA
Joined May 2010
2,527 Posts
Is there any reason to not place a VTx Vee on the winglet (wingtip)?

I'd like to mount the Vee onto the side of the winglet so it doesn't protrude out beyond the edges of the winglet...just trying to eleminate the wind resistance from another antenna mount...and a cleaner look.

The winglet is coroplast...would that or all the foam and epoxy hinder VTx transmition?
AdamChicago is online now Find More Posts by AdamChicago
Old Mar 24, 2011, 01:06 AM
Joined Mar 2011
1 Posts
Question

I am new to RC and didn't understand something.

How does the EZ UHF transmitter work with and RC controller? If the EZ UHF is used for R/C what device do you connect it too to control the aircraft?

Thanks for any replies!
321Contact is offline Find More Posts by 321Contact
Old Mar 24, 2011, 08:54 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Aug 2010
83 Posts
AdamChicago, the winglet can break off and it will tear your antenna along with it if the two are connected. We suggest placing the Vee antenna about 5-10cm next to the winglet. that way it wil be a bit protected on landing. this is only if you find the need for a Vee though. The TBS Zephyr is built so that the standard antenna is sufficient for the battery.

321Contact, the EzUHF transmitter is a box that sits at the rear of your standard R/C transmitter. There is a EzUHF receiver on the aircraft that will take the commands from the EzUHF transmitter module. The EzUHF receiver is already included in our kit, and you can purchase the transmitter module from us separately.
Old Mar 28, 2011, 04:42 PM
You can't take the sky from me
Slovakia, Bratislava Region, Bratislava
Joined Jun 2006
748 Posts
RiSCyD: Count me in for a clean 12V PSU :-)
Rastislavko is online now Find More Posts by Rastislavko
Old Mar 31, 2011, 11:12 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Aug 2010
83 Posts
Hi guys,
another little update from our factory
Our kits will arrive pre-built like this, everything soldered and prepared as much as possible. So you should be able to finish it in about two evenings.

Enjoy. RiSCyD

Old Apr 12, 2011, 03:40 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Aug 2010
83 Posts
To ensure that your Zephyr Kits (and those of Trappy, he seems to crash on a daily basis these days! ) are of consistent quality, we have made plywood-templates. Check them out
Old Apr 12, 2011, 05:05 AM
You can't take the sky from me
Slovakia, Bratislava Region, Bratislava
Joined Jun 2006
748 Posts
Ouch, you Black Sheeps... Trappy is crashing to the ground, RiSCyD is loosing planes near Matterhorn... You must have a really good sponsors :-D :-D :-D
Rastislavko is online now Find More Posts by Rastislavko
Old Apr 29, 2011, 06:06 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Aug 2010
83 Posts
updated first post with instructional video
Old Apr 29, 2011, 06:20 PM
Miami
Joined Apr 2005
9,572 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiSCyD View Post
Hi guys,
another little update from our factory
Our kits will arrive pre-built like this, everything soldered and prepared as much as possible. So you should be able to finish it in about two evenings.

Enjoy. RiSCyD

That is a nice looking kit ! I just looked at your first page, there is less profit on that system than I thought there would be... Its easy to spend a bunch of money on different items without realizing how much you have really spent That is an awesome plane, I hope you sell a bunch of those. ( If Trappy does not crash them all )

Mike
JettPilot is offline Find More Posts by JettPilot
Site Sponsor
Old Apr 30, 2011, 08:42 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Aug 2010
83 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JettPilot View Post
That is a nice looking kit ! I just looked at your first page, there is less profit on that system than I thought there would be... Its easy to spend a bunch of money on different items without realizing how much you have really spent That is an awesome plane, I hope you sell a bunch of those. ( If Trappy does not crash them all )

Mike
thanks Mike. We just spent all day preparing the countless orders. Doing the same task 30x is a real hard job. I think you know this from DragonLink

Kits are getting ready for shipping, guys. Some delays with customs, but the first customers will receive their kits this weekend. We expect to ship out 4 more end of next week, and 4 more the week after. After that we are hired to film for 1 week, and when we're back we will do the remaining orders at a pace of around 5 per week. So all orders should be fulfilled within 5 weeks latest.

Thanks for your patience!
Old Jun 09, 2011, 06:46 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2011
17 Posts
First video of two of our customers. I make a rather unsuspecting guest appearance Enjoy!

FLY OUT #1 // FIRST ADRENALINE (4 min 43 sec)
WingmanTrappy is offline Find More Posts by WingmanTrappy