HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Feb 22, 2011, 03:17 PM
Field of Dreams Flyer
Mikemynameis's Avatar
San Pedro,Ca
Joined Sep 2004
9,354 Posts
Thank you guys those look very nice and are they ready to buy
Mikemynameis is offline Find More Posts by Mikemynameis
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 22, 2011, 03:21 PM
Registered User
Joined Jul 2005
1,008 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiztidbowler View Post
Thank you guys those look very nice and are they ready to buy
your very welcome i had to go rip boxes open for you lol but i believe they are ready to buy just no pics yet
nitroplanes is offline Find More Posts by nitroplanes
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2011, 11:16 AM
csna182
United States, VA, Roanoke
Joined Jun 2004
217 Posts
would like to know the price of the plane ,is it rtf? or a airframe?
csna182 is offline Find More Posts by csna182
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2011, 09:56 PM
Registered User
Joined Jul 2005
1,008 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by csna182 View Post
would like to know the price of the plane ,is it rtf? or a airframe?
Not sure if price yet but should be available in both
nitroplanes is offline Find More Posts by nitroplanes
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2011, 08:13 AM
csna182
United States, VA, Roanoke
Joined Jun 2004
217 Posts
hello it says ready for flaps? but in the pics the top of the wings dont look ready for flaps? and can you tell me the diameter of the spinner on it thanks art
csna182 is offline Find More Posts by csna182
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2011, 12:29 PM
Field of Dreams Flyer
Mikemynameis's Avatar
San Pedro,Ca
Joined Sep 2004
9,354 Posts
Look at the bottom of the wing and the servo pocket it there
Mikemynameis is offline Find More Posts by Mikemynameis
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2011, 09:20 PM
Registered User
Joined Jul 2005
1,008 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by csna182 View Post
hello it says ready for flaps? but in the pics the top of the wings dont look ready for flaps? and can you tell me the diameter of the spinner on it thanks art
It is flap ready and when I get back I will have to measure it for you I'm guessing 3 inch to 3.5
nitroplanes is offline Find More Posts by nitroplanes
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2011, 10:01 AM
Registered User
San Jose, CA
Joined Sep 2003
1,174 Posts
So, when you have this plane in stock Mr. Nitroplanes?
whatala is offline Find More Posts by whatala
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2011, 11:48 AM
Registered User
Joined Oct 2007
384 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimNM View Post
stripes on the wings are too narrow and too close to the fuselage . none of the p 51 series had a 3 blade prop... I am not sure about the a 36 apache dive bomber. the invasion stripes should be on the bottom of the way at least and should be at least as wide as the stripes on the fuselage.

have a great day
Actually the P-51A, with the Allison engines had 3 blade props. But this clearly a P-51D.

I would kill for someone to make an accurate representation of the P-51A model. Or its UK counterpart with the wing mounted cannons!
jayxer is offline Find More Posts by jayxer
Reply With Quote
Old May 01, 2011, 12:07 AM
Huge member!
BRUTUS2238's Avatar
Pawtucket R.I.
Joined May 2008
479 Posts
????????????????????

So whats the deal with this one? Will you in fact actually carry it? Or should we look elseware? Id like to pick one up this size but really dont want to wait too much longer. B
BRUTUS2238 is offline Find More Posts by BRUTUS2238
Reply With Quote
Old May 09, 2011, 01:39 AM
Registered User
Joined Jul 2005
1,008 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTUS2238 View Post
So whats the deal with this one? Will you in fact actually carry it? Or should we look elseware? Id like to pick one up this size but really dont want to wait too much longer. B
We do hope to carry it we are just working out some bugs so you guys get a problem free plane
nitroplanes is offline Find More Posts by nitroplanes
Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2011, 02:40 AM
Registered User
Joined Aug 2009
840 Posts
Why another Mustang? Circle talk again.
drypipe is offline Find More Posts by drypipe
Last edited by drypipe; May 14, 2011 at 02:49 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2011, 02:42 AM
Registered User
Joined Aug 2009
840 Posts
There is way too much Over Saturation of the p-51 Mustang and p-38 on the market. Myself, and many others at my club, already have 10 Mustangs and do not want another darn Mustang or P-47! A FMS or Kyosho FW-190a and an early 1950s 64mm-70mm P-80 or T-33a Shooting Star EDF Jet is needed.
Why keep pushing these Mustangs and modern era EDF jets?

This Mustang honeymoon is over!!!!

P.S Hangar 9 has already come out with yet another Corsair (50), when thousands of people have already converted their H9 60 Corsair to electric! Stupid. More copy cat of the competition which goes round and round in more "circle talk" and nothing seems to progress in an innovative direction.
drypipe is offline Find More Posts by drypipe
Last edited by drypipe; May 14, 2011 at 02:47 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2011, 07:58 AM
Registered User
San Jose, CA
Joined Sep 2003
1,174 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by drypipe View Post
There is way too much Over Saturation of the p-51 Mustang and p-38 on the market. Myself, and many others at my club, already have 10 Mustangs and do not want another darn Mustang or P-47! A FMS or Kyosho FW-190a and an early 1950s 64mm-70mm P-80 or T-33a Shooting Star EDF Jet is needed.
Why keep pushing these Mustangs and modern era EDF jets?

This Mustang honeymoon is over!!!!

P.S Hangar 9 has already come out with yet another Corsair (50), when thousands of people have already converted their H9 60 Corsair to electric! Stupid. More copy cat of the competition which goes round and round in more "circle talk" and nothing seems to progress in an innovative direction.
The different is this mustang has a nice size, not too big, not too small.
Alot of them with 1400mm wingspan, too big, can not fit in many cars.
That why I think this is gonna be a good one.
whatala is offline Find More Posts by whatala
Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2011, 02:43 PM
Registered User
Joined Aug 2009
840 Posts
I know this particular Mustang has a decent 47" wing size, the main point is that We are looking for something with some originality and innovation. Look at the Dynam's "Meteor" EDF sport jet, which is another Habu Copy Cat wanna-be. Look at Hobby-Lobby's "Rebel", yes, another Habu Copy Cat wanna-be. Plus what does Horizon do? They now have developed another Habu Original, this time as a 32e 80mm. Why not a F-84 or T-33a/P-80 Shooting Star EDF in 64mm or 70mm jets? The straight winged jets of the early 1950s are over looked except for the Panther by RC- Lander, StarMax and Free Wing.
Tim Wan of RC-Lander got it right with a 90mm T-33a but that is 90mm and too large and at $450.00 a little too pricey at this time.

Originality is needed in this industry!!!!!
drypipe is offline Find More Posts by drypipe
Last edited by drypipe; May 14, 2011 at 04:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale GWS P-51 - New in box martimer Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 1 Oct 24, 2010 09:45 PM
For Sale Laser Arts P-51 Mustang Kit - New in box martimer Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 3 Oct 24, 2010 09:42 PM
Sold So Iím selling my NEW IN BOX P-51 (green) from HobbyKing.com lowwing Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 9 Oct 15, 2010 06:28 PM
Yippee! Another HK new one.......P-51!!!!!! Xanadu Foamies (Kits) 4 Oct 02, 2010 06:10 PM
Discussion New Engine for UM P-51 - HH may be using Sukhoi Spi1993 Scratchbuilt Indoor and Micro Models 10 Sep 14, 2010 07:38 PM