Closed Thread
Old Feb 21, 2011, 06:34 AM
Flip rrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRrrrrrrr
Pleasant Valley Modelport
Joined Sep 2006
8,535 Posts
Discussion
The Beautiful Lady that Looks Like ME !

Wow, I found the most beautiful and pleasant lady on the internet. The funny thing is she has a strong resemblance to me. It embarrassed me a bit at first but then a serious thought came.
Look around the world and all the creatures gather together in herds of the same. The peaceful types mix herds on the land and feed in peace with sometimes a minor disruption. But in all it works.
So I would not feel guilt about wanting one of my own kind. But it is wrong to marry with the family. I feel that the womb is not a gambling machine. I do not throw something in it and wait to see what comes out. I will be reasonably sure of what the child would be.
I will not be dissolved.
Chophop is online now Find More Posts by Chophop
Old Feb 21, 2011, 06:39 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Eh ?

I'm sure there's a message in their somewhere - but apart from the 'separated at birth' observations - well you lost me ?

The womb is not a gambling machine ?

I would argue that it's pretty much exactly that!
ENGINETORQUE is online now Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Old Feb 21, 2011, 06:43 AM
Joined Sep 2006
8,535 Posts
A person who does not understand what using the womb as a gambling machine is, is probably not ready to be blessed by it.
Old Feb 21, 2011, 06:45 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chophop View Post
A person who does not understand what using the womb as a gambling machine is, is probably not ready to be blessed by it.
Blessed by a womb - how does that work ?
ENGINETORQUE is online now Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Old Feb 21, 2011, 07:01 AM
Joined Sep 2006
8,535 Posts
Some people want to mix, some do not. I made my intention public. Now it will easier to find the one. It is my God's instruction to match with my own kind. It is not a threat, it is an instruction and without shame.

I can see mixing if a group develops ridiculous proportions of some body part, yes that is understandable. They may want to "breed it out". I'm ok with what I am.
And you know what ? I have only felt a cold hand from two women. Wow, isn't that a nice thought ?
Old Feb 21, 2011, 07:18 AM
Suspended Account
ni'ihau
Joined Nov 2003
3,241 Posts
Once again, chop leads the way.

Remember, similar appearance is no indicator of similar mind. You know what all those songs keep saying.
Eljimb0 is offline Find More Posts by Eljimb0
Old Feb 21, 2011, 07:21 AM
Out of Time
United States, TX
Joined Jul 2003
1,092 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
Eh ?

I'm sure there's a message in their somewhere - but apart from the 'separated at birth' observations - well you lost me ?

The womb is not a gambling machine ?

I would argue that it's pretty much exactly that!
The message is that we're going to be reading about Chophop in the newspaper someday, the lead article on the first page about a guy who people thought was "harmless but eccentric" but who finally went berzerker.

I think that's the message.
Highflight is offline Find More Posts by Highflight
Old Feb 21, 2011, 07:30 AM
Joined Sep 2006
8,535 Posts
Not quite, I am getting smarter by the second. My view is if a person thinks death is the way to solve a problem, then it's probable that death will be upon that person because that person is THE problem.
Old Feb 21, 2011, 07:35 AM
Joined Sep 2006
8,535 Posts
Oh and yea, I think there is problem with separating gender that can come after some generations of marrying someone who looks EXACTLY like yourself. Marrying someone too far from yourself becomes a different gamble.
Same group type is what I would choose.

And I am trying to consider the eventual common genetic twist that could cause all or most of the humans to fall due to a common failure. Better be aware of this. When we remain as groups, one may fall and the others survive.
Old Feb 21, 2011, 08:13 AM
Joined Sep 2006
8,535 Posts
I am sorry if I offend those who have married from two very different groups. It seems they are try to pull us together by showing we can get along. I have talked with children of them and they are undecided about how they feel. They are undecided about who to take sides with. They do not feel totally connected to any group.
I mean only to say that this is being forced on me. And it would really not bother me to leave the world without ANY child.
It's becoming a war to get married.

Now I also see when a person doesn't want to marry another, they get overly emotional about the rejection. They make faces that insult. I don't let that bother me, it makes it easier to move on if the meet is not mutual. I do worry that after a lot of is going around hostilities can build up, passed from person to person.

One interesting thing, I have looked at myself a lot and can see almost any race in the world in myself. I have mentally been many races. I thought for all of them.
Old Feb 21, 2011, 09:38 AM
characters welcome!
United States, CA, Bear Valley Springs
Joined Feb 2000
26,265 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
Blessed by a womb - how does that work ?
Well, there's plenty of THOSE sites around.

As far as marrying WAY out of your herd, I did just that, gambled on the womb and wound up with three insanely independent, beautiful, crazy daughters. Early on we thought they were in fact of the devil. Now, not so much.

Here's my four ladies. My "gamble" worked just fine, thanks.

mw

*edit* Oh. Chop? Don't look for a mate in the Zoo.
Mark Wood is online now Find More Posts by Mark Wood
Old Feb 21, 2011, 09:42 AM
Trons and Fumes
Fallon, NV
Joined Mar 2007
5,033 Posts
Quote:
It sounds as if you are for planned parenthood; at the level of selecting your offspring by trait.

How traits are mixed in the womb is somewhat a "gamble." But I am going to guess that the meaning that I and others have gleaned from your post isn't what you were driving at. In clear words, what IS your point?
wrightme is offline Find More Posts by wrightme
Old Feb 21, 2011, 09:44 AM
Trons and Fumes
Fallon, NV
Joined Mar 2007
5,033 Posts
Quote:
Some people want to mix, some do not. I made my intention public. Now it will easier to find the one. It is my God's instruction to match with my own kind. It is not a threat, it is an instruction and without shame.
Oh, so for you, it is racial? That is a false limit you set for yourself. We ARE all the same race. You just do not accept it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chophop
I can see mixing if a group develops ridiculous proportions of some body part, yes that is understandable. They may want to "breed it out". I'm ok with what I am.
And you know what ? I have only felt a cold hand from two women. Wow, isn't that a nice thought ?
You do know that the inbreeding you seem to want can lead to genetic abnormalities, right?
Old Feb 21, 2011, 09:46 AM
Trons and Fumes
Fallon, NV
Joined Mar 2007
5,033 Posts
Quote:
Oh and yea, I think there is problem with separating gender that can come after some generations of marrying someone who looks EXACTLY like yourself. Marrying someone too far from yourself becomes a different gamble.
Same group type is what I would choose.

And I am trying to consider the eventual common genetic twist that could cause all or most of the humans to fall due to a common failure. Better be aware of this. When we remain as groups, one may fall and the others survive.
Yes, I agree that sticking to human/human reproductive attempts is most proper.
Old Feb 21, 2011, 09:47 AM
Trons and Fumes
Fallon, NV
Joined Mar 2007
5,033 Posts
Quote:
I am sorry if I offend those who have married from two very different groups. It seems they are try to pull us together by showing we can get along. I have talked with children of them and they are undecided about how they feel. They are undecided about who to take sides with. They do not feel totally connected to any group.
I mean only to say that this is being forced on me. And it would really not bother me to leave the world without ANY child.
It's becoming a war to get married.
That bolded part is the problem. They shouldn't even be prompted to choose. It IS a false choice anyway.
Wha? "Forced upon you?" Are you in an ethnic or religious group where someone else plans and chooses your spouse for you? Otherwise, who is forcing you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chophop
Now I also see when a person doesn't want to marry another, they get overly emotional about the rejection. They make faces that insult. I don't let that bother me, it makes it easier to move on if the meet is not mutual. I do worry that after a lot of is going around hostilities can build up, passed from person to person.

One interesting thing, I have looked at myself a lot and can see almost any race in the world in myself. I have mentally been many races. I thought for all of them.
You are either describing some rather odd goings-on, or are describing fantasies of the mind.
Closed Thread