HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 07, 2012, 02:26 PM
Joined Apr 2007
1,272 Posts
I will stick to my Eagle tree (150A) + GPS + baro altitude.
tritan is online now Find More Posts by tritan
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 07, 2012, 03:40 PM
Oti
Joined Nov 2009
6 Posts
Hi,
i am interested to be one of the first ten ;-)

What will be part of the osd set?

GPS + OSD and Power sensor

Oti
Oti is offline Find More Posts by Oti
Old Dec 26, 2012, 02:49 AM
Sil
Joined Jul 2012
30 Posts
Hi I am interested into your OSD NAZA board with a 100A calibrated current sensor.

Can I still apply? is so I'll pay you right away
Sil is offline Find More Posts by Sil
Old Jan 05, 2013, 05:13 AM
Joined Jan 2012
9 Posts
i was wondering, will this gps unit work with the osd ?? http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...PS_Module.html
helimarkie is offline Find More Posts by helimarkie
Old Jan 10, 2013, 04:17 PM
quadcopters & FPV padavan
near forest ;-) in Poland
Joined Sep 2010
195 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by helimarkie View Post
i was wondering, will this gps unit work with the osd ?? http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...PS_Module.html
Maybe - yes.
But without any warranty/guarantee from me. MIS_OSD GPS receiver is programmed with parameters that fits any request beetween OSD and GPS.
Rurek is offline Find More Posts by Rurek
Old Jan 13, 2013, 07:47 AM
Joined Oct 2011
75 Posts
MultiWii 2.1 and ProFlyer and Mis OSD.. help..

Hi.
I have tried to send you several emails Rurek, since I am not getting my solution to work yet..
If I use the 2.0 sketch, I can calibrate both ACC and MAG on the FC without problems, and the octocopter flies perfect!
But I have not once been able to use MIS OSD and FC and GPS together. Now I have installed the latest firmware onto the MIS OSD board, and uploaded your latest sketch for MultiWii 2.1 to the proflyer FC board. But I cannot get any MAG calibration, the MAG goes mad!
Also I do not get any GPS signal
I have connected the GPS i bought from you to the FC card, as you told me. I really want to get this to work, but right now I am thinking of buying a complete new set of FC, GPS and OSD, because I do not have time for more trial and error with this, I have spent alot of time trying everything, comparing 2.0 and 2.1 sketch etc, to no avail.
I am also unaware of that brand the GPS i got is.. what BAUD rate.. etc.. what frequency etc.
Please I need some sort of feed back on this. If not I cannot recommend your solution to others, since one is left alone without all information needed to complete the setup.
please help.
oterpoter is offline Find More Posts by oterpoter
Old Jan 17, 2013, 03:01 AM
Joined Dec 2011
1 Posts
Hello, I want to buy OSD NAZA.What price and how to transfer to you money?
Novikov is offline Find More Posts by Novikov
Old Jan 29, 2013, 01:55 AM
Joined Jan 2013
2 Posts
I want to also purchase this OSD for NAZA M controller. Please let me know how to proceed with payment. Thanks!
NolanRamseyer is offline Find More Posts by NolanRamseyer
Old Feb 11, 2013, 02:31 PM
Joined Feb 2013
1 Posts
I am also interested in the naza osd set with 75A calibrated sensor. Please pm me about payment details and delivery date estimation.
osergios is offline Find More Posts by osergios
Old Feb 13, 2013, 12:15 PM
United States, IL, Glenview
Joined Sep 2012
32 Posts
$230 USD for home made OSD without real tech support, and email firmware upgrade ????
daito is offline Find More Posts by daito
Old Feb 13, 2013, 03:10 PM
quadcopters & FPV padavan
near forest ;-) in Poland
Joined Sep 2010
195 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by daito View Post
$230 USD for home made OSD without real tech support, and email firmware upgrade ????
What is your real problem?
You don't have to buy if it does not match the price.
This is not homemade, as opposed to Chinese mass production - this OSD is produced in small batches in a professional factory with excellent quality control. There has so far been the case of a faulty product, anymore.
The same goes for support on - everything is clearly described in the manual and the product is so thoughtful for the average user that everything is clear and legible.
There is no need to run a server with automatic updates - so far provided "mail-system" software update for the real owners of the OSD works fine.
We don't want a second cycle of unauthorized copies of software, which is the biggest advantage of this project and the ideas in it oblige price.
So if you didn't have the OSD in hand, haven't used it - I think it's bad to complain about a product with which you didn't have to deal with.
Rurek is offline Find More Posts by Rurek
Old Feb 13, 2013, 04:36 PM
United States, IL, Glenview
Joined Sep 2012
32 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurek View Post
What is your real problem?
You don't have to buy if it does not match the price.
This is not homemade, as opposed to Chinese mass production - this OSD is produced in small batches in a professional factory with excellent quality control. There has so far been the case of a faulty product, anymore.
The same goes for support on - everything is clearly described in the manual and the product is so thoughtful for the average user that everything is clear and legible.
There is no need to run a server with automatic updates - so far provided "mail-system" software update for the real owners of the OSD works fine.
We don't want a second cycle of unauthorized copies of software, which is the biggest advantage of this project and the ideas in it oblige price.
So if you didn't have the OSD in hand, haven't used it - I think it's bad to complain about a product with which you didn't have to deal with.
What is your problem? I am just saying i will not buy a product from basement manufacture without real support,(You don't even have website with manuals, and latest software updates), for the price of proven osd's from reliable companies. My point is price, mis osd is more expensive than other products
from reliable companies. I don't mind to spend $250 for osd, but i want to have piece of mind that i will have support for the product. In your case is just a thread on this forum not a real business.
daito is offline Find More Posts by daito
Old Feb 25, 2013, 05:04 PM
Brasil, PR, Curitiba
Joined Apr 2010
192 Posts
Hello dude, please, how would be the costs for an unit without GPS and ready to run in Naza?
Thanks
guipedroso is offline Find More Posts by guipedroso
Old Mar 06, 2013, 07:00 PM
United Kingdom, England, Cambridge
Joined Aug 2012
374 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by guipedroso View Post
Hello dude, please, how would be the costs for an unit without GPS and ready to run in Naza?
Thanks
+1 on this
Jmm_jammy is offline Find More Posts by Jmm_jammy
Old Mar 09, 2013, 09:48 PM
Joined Oct 2006
3 Posts
i have been trying to connect my crius aio pro to my osd with no luck. Can anyone help me? try the S1-S3 with no luck
alaskabiker03 is offline Find More Posts by alaskabiker03