Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Feb 19, 2011, 05:54 PM
Joined Feb 2011
24 Posts
Discussion
Finally received my lawmate system. Need help!

Ok first i would like to thank everybody on this great forum for leading me in the rite direction in selecting a good system and place to order from. Ended up with great service from Hobby wireless.

Ok heres my problem.

I received my system but am having a real hard time hooking up the Fatshark goggles to battery to have them up and working.

The transmitter was pretty straight forward. Hooked up the antenna, the battery in one plug on transmitter and battery out in the other.

Now the receiver is a totally different story. I hooked up the goggles to the receiver, put antenna in receiver, but the one problem i am having is how to give this receiver power. I cant figure out how to hook up the battery to it??

Can some one please help me some how?
chonyc77 is offline Find More Posts by chonyc77
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 19, 2011, 06:11 PM
Joined Feb 2011
24 Posts
I think i figured out.

My question now is does the receiver and Fatshark goggles both need separate 12 batteries?
Old Feb 19, 2011, 06:24 PM
Adelaide, Australia
Joined Aug 2010
100 Posts
My answer would be yes. I have the base edition of goggles and the can b powered from either 2 or 3 cell. The rx needs its own power source.
Justin C is offline Find More Posts by Justin C
Old Feb 19, 2011, 06:49 PM
Joined Feb 2011
24 Posts
Ok i think i got it then. I have to get some red tips (male/female) to fit batteries and hook it up. I think i got it.

If this is not the rite way then let me know, but i think i got this.

Thanks again all....