HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Feb 18, 2011, 05:31 PM
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
Discussion
Banana Hobby Customer Support

Hi, my name is Bailey and I will be assisting Nancy as well as Pete on RCG. I know you guys have a lot of doubts and are unhappy with BH's customer service, so hopefully I can help change that for you. If anything is needed please feel free to contact me via a pm, and please be sure to provide your name, order number, as well as what is going on with your item and I will respond as promptly and efficiently as I can. I know that trust as well as support must be earned, so I will not go on about what I will do but prefer to show you, I just hope that you all will give me the chance! I will be logging on everyday during our normal business hours which are Monday through Friday from 9am-6pm, please feel free to contact me with any questions that you have and I will do my best to answer! Thanks.
Banana Hobby CSR is offline Find More Posts by Banana Hobby CSR
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 18, 2011, 05:47 PM
Louisiana
Joined Feb 2010
30 Posts
Once again I ask why dont you guys answer the phones? How many phone lines do you guys have now? How many people are there to answer the phones? These are simple questions that should be simple to answer.
bass man is offline Find More Posts by bass man
Old Feb 18, 2011, 05:56 PM
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
They are simply questions Sir, but unfortunately that is information I am unable to give. We definitely do answer our phones, but they do get very busy sometimes which is why the hold tends to be a bit long. However that is why we offer live chat as well, or feel free to ask me any questions that you'd like on here.
Last edited by Banana Hobby CSR; Feb 18, 2011 at 06:18 PM.
Old Feb 23, 2011, 07:31 PM
Canada
Joined May 2009
1,252 Posts
hahahahaha, let me guess, you'll be on here for two days- no actually i'll give you a week, then we'll never see "banana hobby CSR" again.
Energy is offline Find More Posts by Energy
Old Feb 23, 2011, 07:43 PM
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
today is the second day actually so i think I've bypassed that lol, and no I will definitely be here Monday through Friday during our normal business hours.
Old Feb 23, 2011, 08:29 PM
Canada
Joined May 2009
1,252 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Hobby CSR View Post
today is the second day actually so i think I've bypassed that lol, and no I will definitely be here Monday through Friday during our normal business hours.
I'll believe it when i see it.
Old Feb 23, 2011, 08:36 PM
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
That's fair, so is there anything that I may help you with?
Old Feb 23, 2011, 08:43 PM
Canada
Joined May 2009
1,252 Posts
Not really, no. Good luck.
Old Feb 23, 2011, 08:57 PM
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
thanks!
Old Feb 23, 2011, 09:37 PM
USA, NC, Rocky Mt
Joined Feb 2011
5 Posts
No response from parts

I have tried to get a response from your parts dept on some parts i need called several times talked to a Girl at your order dept she contacted your parts dept gave them info and still have no reply what else can someone do but to say that they will not orfer from you again and to let people know that you are not a good person to order from i am a member of a rc club and will be letting the guys and dirls not to order from you
mrfxt is offline Find More Posts by mrfxt
Old Feb 24, 2011, 09:37 AM
Joined Feb 2011
8 Posts
Bayd attitude from banana hobby

I am still waiting with no answer after three months, .i am from argentina and trusted an american company
they took my money for an f22 raptor ready to fly , i payed in advance with the extras like the simulator, it came without the rc control and without the simulator .
I am wasting time and money calling them but no answer at all , they always says that they have not parts and they do not refund the money
be carefull with this shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
If someone can help me i will appreciate it.
From argentina
Ariel
Arielf22 is offline Find More Posts by Arielf22
Old Feb 24, 2011, 12:38 PM
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
mrfxt, what parts are you looking for? And for what item?
Old Feb 24, 2011, 12:39 PM
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arielf22 View Post
I am still waiting with no answer after three months, .i am from argentina and trusted an american company
they took my money for an f22 raptor ready to fly , i payed in advance with the extras like the simulator, it came without the rc control and without the simulator .
I am wasting time and money calling them but no answer at all , they always says that they have not parts and they do not refund the money
be carefull with this shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
If someone can help me i will appreciate it.
From argentina
Ariel
Do you have the order number so I may help you?
Old Feb 24, 2011, 02:35 PM
Joined Feb 2011
463 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfxt View Post
I have tried to get a response from your parts dept on some parts i need called several times talked to a Girl at your order dept she contacted your parts dept gave them info and still have no reply what else can someone do but to say that they will not orfer from you again and to let people know that you are not a good person to order from i am a member of a rc club and will be letting the guys and dirls not to order from you
Hey mrfxt, I am currently checking to see if we carry the parts that you are looking for, I found the post where you provided the order number, I apologize for any inconvenience but I am still getting familiar with how to use the forum. I will update you as soon as I find out the status on the parts.
Old Feb 24, 2011, 03:13 PM
United States, NE, Kearney
Joined Nov 2010
64 Posts
I been waiting for months to get a bad battery problem resolved. If you can help that would be great, but There is one problem, well a couple actually, since its been so long the warrenty is out of date, And I got tired of trying to contacting bananahobby, so I deleted my emails wich had my order number.
OutlawFirebird is offline Find More Posts by OutlawFirebird
Last edited by OutlawFirebird; Feb 24, 2011 at 03:20 PM.
Closed Thread