HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 18, 2011, 09:51 AM
kill your idols
utica new york
Joined May 2009
1,819 Posts
Question
thank you rc groups!!

i have had a very good week thanks to rcgroups and ebay so can i upgrade to silver for an extra 20 or do i have to paty the full forty for silver

basicly is it possible to upgrade from one level to next without paying the extra 20 involved

i do trade alot and do not like erasing my emails as they have a tendancie of being needed sometimes to prove purchases and to sort out issues

just to reiterate im looking to add another 20 and to get upgraded
i last upgraded about a week ago and wish i contributed more so i can get the space for the pm
ZEROSKIN76 is offline Find More Posts by ZEROSKIN76
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 18, 2011, 10:15 AM
kill your idols
utica new york
Joined May 2009
1,819 Posts
im sorry i just realized it would be 30 more for silver but that is ok if we can do it!

between what rcg has saved me in crashed planes and lost equiptment and made me in sale your all worth it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROSKIN76 View Post
i have had a very good week thanks to rcgroups and ebay so can i upgrade to silver for an extra 20 or do i have to paty the full forty for silver

basicly is it possible to upgrade from one level to next without paying the extra 20 involved

i do trade alot and do not like erasing my emails as they have a tendancie of being needed sometimes to prove purchases and to sort out issues

just to reiterate im looking to add another 20 and to get upgraded
i last upgraded about a week ago and wish i contributed more so i can get the space for the pm
ZEROSKIN76 is offline Find More Posts by ZEROSKIN76