HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by vicovaludemero, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 16, 2011, 02:12 PM
USA, NY, Cedarhurst
Joined Mar 2010
1,008 Posts
Discussion
My New Heli...

Just a few pictures... Got an Outrage Fusion 50, had the airframe built last week and have been procrastinating posting these up here on my blog. Itís ok, not like anybody actually reads this thing anyway.

As compared to my 450 Pro

And a few more

Oh... and for anybody that actually has been reading my blogs, training is going great! I have successive stationary flips and rolls nailed; I can correct mid flip... I got inverted hover NAILED in all 4 orientations. I have been really going back to basics and doing A LOT more slow flight, piro hover and all that scale slow stuff. I will post up a proper blog entry with a few videos comparing my progress when the weather gets a bit nicer.

Till then,

Igor

vicovaludemero is offline Find More Posts by vicovaludemero
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 07, 2011, 09:00 PM
Suspended Account
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Apr 2011
875 Posts
I read it I read it...ha..Im getting a kick out of your blog. very well done and put together. You have great taste in helis. You home looks awsome as well. Are you a wall street guy ?? -wink-
jenn123 is offline Find More Posts by jenn123
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Sep 07, 2011, 09:55 PM
USA, NY, Cedarhurst
Joined Mar 2010
1,008 Posts
Thanx I don't think many really read the whole thing, so good to know it wasn't all for nothing.

And haha nope, not a wall-street guy. I work for a medical billing/practice management software vendor/clearinghouse... I'm the EDI tech, IT guy, web developer, software tech and technical writer. Which means I get to deal with doctors and their staff (fun), and also insurance companies and their staff (even better)...

The house is not mine, but thank you, since I did paint the entire interior its a welcome compliment.

I'll just elaborate on that in reply to your PM...

Anyway, thanx for reading!

Igor
vicovaludemero is offline Find More Posts by vicovaludemero