HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by tftcrider, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 16, 2011, 01:45 PM
USA, OH, Belle Center
Joined Nov 2010
34 Posts
Cool
Heads up 7 up

I have been subbing for all grades from kindergarten to 12th and I have discovered something amazing about elementary school. If at any point the kids arent working, all I have to say is "if everyone gets finished before time is up, we will play heads up 7 up." After I say this, the kids will work with such enthusiasm, everyone tries their best, even the "slower" kids. I am sure I have solved The USA's education problems.

Now I don't know if you guys have ever played this game, but it is as simple as choosing 7 people and have the rest of the class put their heads down. Then the chosen 7 go out and tap a person who has their head down. Finally, the people who were tapped stand up and guess which one of the chosen 7 tapped them.

I guess the moral of the story is why can't I just be content with heads up seven up? I got into this hobby and all it does is take up time and money.

Nevermind, I think I am way happier with rc flying for sure!
tftcrider is offline Find More Posts by tftcrider
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 16, 2011, 11:22 PM
Addicted to my hobby
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Sep 2009
435 Posts
Head's Up 7 Up was my FAVORITE game!!

I have to thank you for keeping this game alive. It teaches strategy and fosters a healthy level of competition. I hope you give extra credit to the winners.

Time & Money. Two things you won't have when it's all said and done. In the words of Clint Black, "I'm gonna spend my time like it's goin' out of style."
Sweetrex is offline Find More Posts by Sweetrex