HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by got-one, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 14, 2011, 03:54 PM
Close the Hanger Door!
USA, MI, Rochester
Joined Nov 2008
818 Posts
Discussion
My One Sheeters

30" Oshkosh Special (Dollar Tree poster board)
Name: 100_0574.jpg
Views: 216
Size: 63.5 KB
Description: 30" Oshkosh SpecialName: 100_0576.jpg
Views: 93
Size: 155.5 KB
Description:

60" OSG (Dollar Tree poster board)
got-one is offline Find More Posts by got-one
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by got-one; Aug 31, 2012 at 11:12 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 11, 2011, 09:32 PM
treefinder
SE MI
Joined Oct 2004
9,929 Posts
Cool! So when are we gonna get together to fly them all? I'm sure you know we (usually just Don and me) get together each Wed morning for breakfast at Callaways and flying at Stony after and you're invited if you can come!
springer is online now Find More Posts by springer
RCG Plus Member
Old May 13, 2011, 09:54 AM
Close the Hanger Door!
USA, MI, Rochester
Joined Nov 2008
818 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by springer View Post
Cool! So when are we gonna get together to fly them all? I'm sure you know we (usually just Don and me) get together each Wed morning for breakfast at Callaways and flying at Stony after and you're invited if you can come!
Mike,
Thanks for the invitation. I would like to make a Wed morning, but I'll have to negotiate with the wife. We are doing retirement with one car and she has an exercise class @ OPC but she also likes being & biking at the park. We will see....
Dave F
>< *>
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 15, 2012, 11:04 AM
AAces High
United States, VA, Midlothian
Joined Feb 2009
2,070 Posts
Sorry to pull the scab off your thread but I saw that you visited my page. Just wanted to say I really like that Oshkosh plane you got there. But isn;t it a shame that they don't include decals for the windshield and windows? I've found that with quite a few planes. Weird huh?

Anyways Happy flying!!

Dave
aeronaught is offline Find More Posts by aeronaught
Old Mar 15, 2012, 11:39 AM
Close the Hanger Door!
USA, MI, Rochester
Joined Nov 2008
818 Posts
Thanks for the reply aeronaught. The 30" Oshkosh is one that I can fly at home. It even caught a thermal on it's maiden flight. It's holding up real well.
Dave F
>< *>
RCG Plus Member