HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by tftcrider, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 14, 2011, 11:57 AM
USA, OH, Belle Center
Joined Nov 2010
34 Posts
Discussion
Good News!

It is above freezing for the first time in nearly three months! The only problem is that the wind is blowing between 25 and 30mph. I cannot wait for summer! I want to wear shorts and complain about how hot it is and see some green on the trees. Man I am glad that groundhog saw his shadow.

I saw on the E-Flite website that they were coming out with a Hawker Hurricane and its projected release date is late April. Just in time for spring! I may have to use a little tax return money and find a way to fund this purchase.

Is there any way we could get the AMA to lobby in congress and find a way to get daylight savings time removed? I am not sure which one gives us an extra hour of daylight, but I want it to be light out until 930 year round. At least then I can get home from work and get a couple of flights in before sunset. Who is with me?!
tftcrider is offline Find More Posts by tftcrider
to remove ads between posts