SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Mark Wood, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 14, 2011, 11:15 AM
characters welcome!
United States, CA, Bear Valley Springs
Joined Feb 2000
26,451 Posts
New Product
New stuff!

Those of you that use our original products are aware of the 9x12 inch original LipoSack, the 13x18 inch Large LipoSack and the 13x18 Storage and Transport models. Since the micro revolution, we have gotten numerous requests for what we now call the MicroSack. It's the familiar 9x12 inch LipoSack that has been redesigned with a closure at each end and has six 3x4 inch compartments. It is designed for storing up to 600mah single-cell batteries. Hopefully the usual LipoSack dealers will soon be carrying them such as Tower Hobbies and MaxAmps and whomever else we can talk into carrying them. Suggested retail price is $30. They really are pretty cool and would help in having a safe place to keep all those dinky batteries so many of us have lying around all over the place!

Thanks for lookin'!

mark
Mark Wood is online now Find More Posts by Mark Wood
Last edited by Mark Wood; Feb 14, 2011 at 02:00 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 15, 2011, 05:33 AM
Old age is not for sissies
Dayton Intl, Ohio, United States
Joined Jan 2000
7,983 Posts
Mark sent me one of the prototypes a while ago. It's an outstanding solution for the indoor flyer or the guys that fly small foamies outside. Access from both ends is a real plus. There was quite a bit of interest at the JR Indoor event, the Flying Models Mag rep took a bunch of pictures for his column.

Azarr
Azarr is offline Find More Posts by Azarr
Old May 07, 2011, 07:06 AM
Suspended Account
Joined May 2011
5 Posts
liposack

I truly do not know about this. Certainly you wouldnt go investing any serious money in this? It ultimately should be on those 4 in the morning infomercials. Pass the buck on this one, trust me.

It sucks. useless garbage
MWsucksxxx is offline Find More Posts by MWsucksxxx
Old Jun 07, 2011, 12:51 PM
Joined May 2011
7 Posts
dave field/ thiefhighhorse !!

get back at me if your looking for him...
bob ber is offline Find More Posts by bob ber