HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 02, 2003, 09:18 PM
Tucson, AZ (It's a dry heat)
Joined Jul 2003
12 Posts
Thanks for getting me started!

After 2 years on the sidelines readings your posts, I've decided to register. Thanks to all for sharing your knowledge and experience. My first foray into AP is an Aiptek VGA mounted on my venerable Zagi, with a mechanical shutter release. If I attached correctly, my setup is attached below.
cliptwings is offline Find More Posts by cliptwings
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 02, 2003, 09:50 PM
Outside of Dyer, Tn. USA
Joined May 2000
7,135 Posts
We
re glad to have you join us!!! As you know, these guys are highly knowledgable and willing to help out anyone!!! They are a greaat bunch.
Don

OK, now you took the photo of the setup, how about some shots from the sky???!!
Don Sims is offline Find More Posts by Don Sims
Old Aug 03, 2003, 09:52 PM
Look! Up in the sky!
Grand Junction, Colorado
Joined Jul 2002
4,636 Posts
Yet another convert! Welcome!

Several others here have successfully used flying wings for AP, look forward to seeing some of your shots.

I'm afraid, though, you won't be thrilled with the output from the pencam VGA. If it's new you may consider taking it back and exchanging it for the Aiptek mini pencam.

Good luck and welcome to the AP club.
eBird is offline Find More Posts by eBird