HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 11, 2011, 05:32 AM
South Africa
Joined Jul 2009
93 Posts
Discussion
Hobbyking - is it possible to switch items between orders?

I currently have two orders with hobbyking - both being held back by backorders. The one order has only one item on backorder while the other order consists mostly of backorders.

I want to know if it would be possible to move the one backordered item to the order consisting mostly of backorders? That way they could ship my one order, which i really want
conezone is offline Find More Posts by conezone
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 11, 2011, 08:41 PM
birmingham Al.
Joined Aug 2005
1,197 Posts
NO you will never get anywheres with them I'm still wiating on a canopy that was missing almost a year now
killer vtwin is offline Find More Posts by killer vtwin
Old Feb 11, 2011, 10:41 PM
BillyG master daehrekcep
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,906 Posts
Of course you can swap stuff around. Go to their forum and into the "Order Support" section. put up your order numbers and state what you want to do. CS Patrol will probably see it over the next day or two and get CS to contact you. It will take time but so long as you are patient anything is possible.

Killer, how can that be? did you contact them?

Mark
KCV6 is online now Find More Posts by KCV6