HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by sotog, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 11, 2011, 02:36 AM
United States, CA, Santa Barbara
Joined Nov 2009
647 Posts
Trader Rating: 22
For Sale
Aluminum Motor Mount for Multiplex FunJet and FunJet Ultra

This is a custom machined aluminum motor mount for the Multiplex FunJet and FunJet Ultra. It is designed to adapt a large range of motors for an excellent upgrade in performance. The alignment tab has also been machined into the mount to keep thrust angle adjustments simple. The mount is a direct swap with the stock plastic mount. Simply bolt on and you are ready to fly.

Two step installation:
1. Attach new motor to aluminum mount with the supplied screws
2. Attach entire assembly to the jet using the supplied mounting and thrust adjustment screws

Compatible Motors:

There are a large number of motor styles that will work with this mount. Here are a few examples.
28mm inrunners
28mm to 35mm outrunners
All motors included in the Multiplex power packs
Mount will work with all motors using the following bolt patterns: 16 x 16mm, 16 x 19mm ,19 x 19mm, 19 x 25mm, 25 x 25mm
If you have any questions with motor compatability, please contact me.

The fit and quality of these mounts are excellent. These are manufactured by smallpartsCNC which I own and operate. Please visit my website at www.smallpartsCNC.com for more rc products.
Included: 1 FunJet / FunJet Ultra Aluminum Mount, 4 motor mounting screws, 3 mount / thrust adjustment screws. Weight: 7.7g
I can also substitute 'socket head' screws upon request.

Price is $14.00 ea. with a fixed shipping of $2.00 in the US and $4.00 International. Send me a PM if you are interested or have any other questions.

Thanks for looking!

Terry
sotog is offline Find More Posts by sotog
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 11, 2011, 06:06 AM
SEFLI-GRUMMAN WINGNUT MEMBER
USA, NY, Port Jefferson Station
Joined Jul 2010
94 Posts
Trader Rating: 43
pm sent
josephcharles is offline Find More Posts by josephcharles
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: me setting up Mustang!!
Old Feb 12, 2011, 06:05 PM
Fast? I got something 4 ya!
United States, WI, Oak Creek
Joined Oct 2007
2,365 Posts
Trader Rating: 80
pm sent for one!
XtremeWingRC is offline Find More Posts by XtremeWingRC
Old Feb 12, 2011, 06:28 PM
Today is a Good Day to Fly!
Singapore
Joined Nov 2003
90 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Sweet! Exactly what I was looking for. Since I'm not residing in the US, should I just purchase it direct via your website or do I need to PM you?

Thank you!

Update: I've just completed the purchase via eBay. Can't wait to receive this! I've actually purchased the official orange aluminum mount but found that it only fits 35/36-size motors to my dismay.
kamhw is offline Find More Posts by kamhw
Last edited by kamhw; Feb 12, 2011 at 06:46 PM.
Old Feb 12, 2011, 07:02 PM
United States, CA, Santa Barbara
Joined Nov 2009
647 Posts
Trader Rating: 22
Thanks guys. Looking forward to hearing how you like them!

Terry
sotog is offline Find More Posts by sotog
Site Sponsor
Closed Thread