SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Forestscan, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 10, 2011, 09:38 PM
Brussels - Kinshasa
Joined Feb 2011
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Wanted
Urgent: complete ready to fly multirotor (tri/quad/hexa) - with add-ons

What follows may be an awkward request, but here it goes.

First of all, my time-constraint is as high as my budget-constraint, so this is a matter of going quick.

I'm looking for a complete tri/quad/hexa, ready to fly, that is tested and tuned. Everything must be included, so you need to provide a transmitter, battery charger, the lot, the details.
Add-ons: complete FPV system (including goggles or a monitor), GPS tracking, nice camera-mount. Spare parts welcome.

Your offer can be for a used or a new-built unit. Budget, everything included (i.e. shipping to Europe as well) is $1500.

Send in your proposals.

I need to open the box, find a working unit, and start taking pics and videos right away.

If we can't find an interesting deal quick, we'll buy new and off the shelf. So I hope to recieve some interesting/exotic proposals.

This request ends within a week. PM me today.
Forestscan is offline Find More Posts by Forestscan
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 11, 2011, 12:14 AM
United States, NY, Rochester
Joined Sep 2008
7,099 Posts
Trader Rating: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestscan View Post
What follows may be an awkward request, but here it goes.

First of all, my time-constraint is as high as my budget-constraint, so this is a matter of going quick.

I'm looking for a complete tri/quad/hexa, ready to fly, that is tested and tuned. Everything must be included, so you need to provide a transmitter, battery charger, the lot, the details.
Add-ons: complete FPV system (including goggles or a monitor), GPS tracking, nice camera-mount. Spare parts welcome.

Your offer can be for a used or a new-built unit. Budget, everything included (i.e. shipping to Europe as well) is $1500.

Send in your proposals.

I need to open the box, find a working unit, and start taking pics and videos right away.

If we can't find an interesting deal quick, we'll buy new and off the shelf. So I hope to recieve some interesting/exotic proposals.

This request ends within a week. PM me today.
Hopefully you can fly one or atleast be able to fly a FP or CP heli cus if not your not going to be able to fly and take pics.
Z06 Tony is online now Find More Posts by Z06 Tony
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 11, 2011, 03:34 PM
Clearwater, FLorida !
Joined Sep 2009
2,270 Posts
Trader Rating: 41
I might have something you can use.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1387973

But i have never ever shipped anything to Europe.

You might need to get setup with someone in Europe.
witespy is offline Find More Posts by witespy
Old Feb 14, 2011, 03:09 PM
Ireland
Joined Apr 2001
4,031 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
forget it: not for that price
cmulder is offline Find More Posts by cmulder