HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by 1st timer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 09, 2011, 11:54 PM
Inverted tail dragger
Australia, WA, Kalamunda
Joined Jan 2008
614 Posts
Discussion
Me

well here goes..I live in Perth,Western Australia,I've been involved in rc for 30yrs now,cars and boats for the most,it's only been in the last 3yrs that I've become interested in flying.
It started when a m8 came over with a Esky Honeybee King2 and after watching him hover it the bug bit,I had to get one.I also got the HBK2 to start with also Pheonix Rc sim and that's where I learnt to fly.I later moved onto a Thunder Tiger Mini Titan heli,but I soon figured it would cost less if I fly planes,the rest is history,fly crash,buy,fly,crash not always in that order.
Thanks
-Jeff
1st timer is offline Find More Posts by 1st timer
Last edited by 1st timer; Jul 15, 2012 at 08:37 AM.
to remove ads between posts