SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by cardinalsfan, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 09, 2011, 09:10 AM
Joined Feb 2011
8 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Wanted
WTB - HZ Champ or HZ Super Cub

Hello guys. I have been lurking for a while and I am now ready to get my first plane!! I did some research and I think I want either a HZ Champ or a HZ Super Cub. I would love to get a used one in good shape. I want RTF only please. Willing to pay via paypal and can show you my feedback on other sites (car audio mostly) if needed. I need pricing shipped to OK (73012). PM me or post here. Images of the item for sale would be great as well. Thanks!!
cardinalsfan is offline Find More Posts by cardinalsfan
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 09, 2011, 09:35 AM
ScubaJohnny
USA, TX, Tyler
Joined Aug 2010
14 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
I can get you fixed up for 100 bucks + 13 for shipping how does that sound? you can look in my hobbystore website in the has been section www.bareboneshobbies.webs.com
scubajohnny37 is offline Find More Posts by scubajohnny37
Old Feb 09, 2011, 09:44 AM
Joined Feb 2011
8 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scubajohnny37 View Post
I can get you fixed up for 100 bucks + 13 for shipping how does that sound? you can look in my hobbystore website in the has been section www.bareboneshobbies.webs.com
for which plane? The has bin section was blank for me. Noticed you are from Tyler, I was born there!!
Old Feb 09, 2011, 09:45 AM
NEVER GIVE UP!
Brooklyn, NY
Joined Nov 2010
733 Posts
Trader Rating: 26
I would go with the Champ its a great plane and extremely forgiving...you are better off getting it new IMHO....89$ and some website will offer shipping for free or 10 bucks...goodluck
Brooklynstar23 is offline Find More Posts by Brooklynstar23
Old Feb 09, 2011, 09:50 AM
Joined Feb 2011
8 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynstar23 View Post
I would go with the Champ its a great plane and extremely forgiving...you are better off getting it new IMHO....89$ and some website will offer shipping for free or 10 bucks...goodluck
I figured the same...but if someone started on that and has moved on and now needs to get rid of one for $50 or so, I figure it can't hurt to try!!
Old Feb 09, 2011, 09:52 AM
NEVER GIVE UP!
Brooklyn, NY
Joined Nov 2010
733 Posts
Trader Rating: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalsfan View Post
I figured the same...but if someone started on that and has moved on and now needs to get rid of one for $50 or so, I figure it can't hurt to try!!

Thats fine too just make sure its in working order and the control surfaces are flush along with the control throws use the a ruler to make sure the rudder/elevator are making the proper movements as per the instruction manual. goodluck
Brooklynstar23 is offline Find More Posts by Brooklynstar23
Old Feb 10, 2011, 11:24 AM
Joined Feb 2011
8 Posts
bought a champ from this forum today. closing this thread, thanks!!
Closed Thread