Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by heli hamilton, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 08, 2011, 04:17 PM
United Kingdom, England, Wolverhampton
Joined Jan 2011
29 Posts
Cool
Bravo sx

What a brilliant helicopter, really opened it up today around the factory i work in. Got a lot of space to play with which is good.
I would highly recommend this helicopter to anyone, especially if you love the solo pro aswell.
I find it slightly quicker than the solo pro, and it looks fantastic! The plastic cabin sets are only 9.95 too, so you can change the look to four different designs.
Ive started with the dark blue with a white stripe, looks great!
Im finding it hard to find the machine gun and rocket that attatch to the sides of the cabin, anyone know where i can find any?
heli hamilton is offline Find More Posts by heli hamilton
to remove ads between posts