SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by jmscard, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 07, 2011, 11:01 AM
United States, VT, Berlin
Joined Jul 2009
84 Posts
Trader Rating: 53
For Sale
Aeromarin Titan 29 Shelf Queen RTR Nicest Titan in Country

Well this one is gonna be hard to let go... but its one of the only ones I won't ever run and the wife won't let me just leave them sitting in the living room anymore... lol.

Here we have a top of the line, AEROMARINE TITAN 29 Fast Electric Boat.... this a a awesome monohull... these are well known for being very stable boats as they are very very wide also so they can handle some real chop.....

If you are thinking of a RC boat... this is the boat that Traxxas had to give up its Titan name for and go to the Sparten.... and this is a REAL boat..... fiberglass layup with Carbon Fiber layer over high stress areas... built like a tank... not plastic like the Traxxas.... if you want the best and a real boat look no further....

Boat is being sold Totally RTR only add batts.... (2 4s lipos are recommended... can run on one 4s... but 4s2p extends runtime)

Here is an absolute Shelf Queen... I have around 20 HIGH END brushless boats.... this is the most pristine well built of all of them... this has the best paint job I have ever seen....

The boat has a VERY VERY VERY nice pro done paint job... all paint no stickers except a couple "sponser" stickers that are clearcoated in....Has a Paint Job that makes full size boats jealous!

This boat was "reworked" by the very well known in R/C boats... Paul Pachmayer.... and has only had one 2 minute run since..... just cant see scratching it... its that pretty

If you are looking for an absolute showpiece to impress your friends, this is it... put this in your "boat" room and enjoy.... or if you have a need to have the very best R/C boat to run and look at here you go... just don't tell me you are going to actually run it... it will break my heart... for the two minutes I did run the boat it ran absolutely amazing.... as titans do.....

Boat has the following which is all BRAND NEW.... just 2 minutes old..

Last pic of boat the hatch is just sitting on the boat... it sits totally perfect.. in the pic it just isn't pressed down...lol....this boat is FLAWLESS!!!

Included in Auction:

NEW Etti 100 amp watercooled esc

Hitec Agressor FM 3 Channel Radio System...

NEW FDM Nemesis 10xl Brushless Motor and water jacket

.150 flexshaft with 5mm to .150 coupler and 3/16th prop shaft....

Expertly Carbon lined floor with Stringers installed

Jim Williams POLISHED motor mount

FDM Turbo Strut and Speedmaster Rudder and Trim Tabs... ALL PROFESSIONALLY POLISHED TO A GLEAM

Futaba Coreless Servo

Matching Color Floatation and Flotation added for the hatch...

Subhatch installed so the boat stays bone dry (lexan sheet gets taped down under hatch creating a super easy water tight seal, (I LOVE SUBHATCHES)

I am going to include the perfectly matched prop (Octura X447 sharpened and Balanced) for 50mph speed on 4s lipo .

This is a steal.. Finedesignrc.com sells ARTR Titans with decals and a much lesser setup with no subhatch, less desirable hardware, not pro built like this one, for $1200... own the nicest titan ANYWHERE here for the less!!!!!!!!...

This is the pride and joy of my collection... everyones attention is always drawn to this TITAN!!

Boat will be packed amazingly with no worries of damage in transit.....

I have mucho invested here.... as you can imagine...

$745 Shipped in the US..... RTR just add batts... you will have the nicest titan in the land
jmscard is online now Find More Posts by jmscard
to remove ads between posts