HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by keithskye, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 07, 2011, 06:49 AM
Fly low, fly FAST!
United States, AZ, Lake Havasu City
Joined Jun 2004
112 Posts
Discussion
Still based in the UK, but Lake Havasu is home.

I'm married, with no kids, and my wife and I like our toys, and she is completely supportive of my expensive hobbies (eat your heart out, guys)! My time in the UK is limited to the 5 year contract I now have (one down - four to go), and after that, I fully intend to return home to Havasu, and spend my weekends flying the slopes in SoCal when I'm not flying big 3D models, sailing, jet-skiing or playing with muscle cars.

I have a side business started now involving specialized air, land and water borne video platforms for the media industry, some manned and some radio controlled.

Keith
1st2fly@msn.com
keithskye is offline Find More Posts by keithskye
Last edited by keithskye; Jul 26, 2012 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Update
to remove ads between posts