3,796 Posts
Thanks!
Bowerz is offline Find More Posts by Bowerz
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 08, 2011, 06:18 PM
KK6MQJ
Joined Sep 2004
13,781 Posts
I had a wisdom tooth yanked today and the podcast was a great way for me to kick back on the sofa, close my eyes and try to relax.

I agree with you Jim ... it did go well ... I look forward to #2 and beyond.

Thanks!
Bajora is online now Find More Posts by Bajora
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 09, 2011, 11:20 AM
Slow Flyer
Richmond, TX
Joined Apr 2008
3,236 Posts
Enjoyed the cast! Keep'm coming.
Bombay is offline Find More Posts by Bombay
Old Feb 09, 2011, 06:32 PM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,543 Posts
We are now on iTunes!
Jim T. Graham is online now Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Old Feb 09, 2011, 08:48 PM
United States, NC, Statesville
Joined Aug 2003
9 Posts
Podcast

I really enjoyed the podcast. Great job.
rk2648 is offline Find More Posts by rk2648
Old Feb 11, 2011, 10:53 PM
Little Rock, AR
Joined Apr 2009
570 Posts
I may be missing something but when i go to itunes I see the page for the podcast but can't see where to download it?
xraydoc is offline Find More Posts by xraydoc
Old Feb 12, 2011, 08:27 AM
USA, TX, Trophy Club
Joined May 2002
14,520 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xraydoc View Post
I may be missing something but when i go to itunes I see the page for the podcast but can't see where to download it?
You click subscribe to download automatically or click the "free" button to download this issue.

Mike
pda4you is offline Find More Posts by pda4you
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 12, 2011, 08:31 AM
Little Rock, AR
Joined Apr 2009
570 Posts
Showing up like that for me now, before on that page had no link to download - thanks for the help - great podcast.
Old Feb 13, 2011, 10:59 AM
characters welcome!
United States, CA, Bear Valley Springs
Joined Feb 2000
26,499 Posts
Had the chance to finally listen in during a recent trip eastward. Good content and interesting, articulate folks that you interviewed. I'm looking forward to the next installment!

mw
Mark Wood is offline Find More Posts by Mark Wood
Old Feb 14, 2011, 10:16 PM
United States, NJ, Berkeley Heights
Joined Nov 2009
249 Posts
iPhone download

If I search, or use the link posted above, I go straight to RCGroups on iTunes. I see the rcg logo, but there does not seem to be any way to download the podcast on my iPhone directly.

Has anyone else tried going straight from their iPhone? Maybe I'm missing something?

Sometimes I really don't get why iTunes is such a PITA--between the redundant and can't get to that flavor of 'cast from here menus (iPod vs iTunes app are just slightly different)--and the obligatory hours long process of updating and syncing that seems to occur whenever I connect any of our 3 phones, I really don't get why anybody thinks that iTunes is anything more than a sloppily executed promise.
AeroHeadTW is offline Find More Posts by AeroHeadTW
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My Selected FPV Flights
Old Feb 14, 2011, 11:57 PM
Little Rock, AR
Joined Apr 2009
570 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroHeadTW View Post
If I search, or use the link posted above, I go straight to RCGroups on iTunes. I see the rcg logo, but there does not seem to be any way to download the podcast on my iPhone directly.

Has anyone else tried going straight from their iPhone? Maybe I'm missing something?

Sometimes I really don't get why iTunes is such a PITA--between the redundant and can't get to that flavor of 'cast from here menus (iPod vs iTunes app are just slightly different)--and the obligatory hours long process of updating and syncing that seems to occur whenever I connect any of our 3 phones, I really don't get why anybody thinks that iTunes is anything more than a sloppily executed promise.
same for me
was able to download from itunes on my computer but not on the iphone
On my phone I can get to the page for the podcast but it doesn't show any shows to download.

other podcast such as ATTF I can grab directly to my iphone

probably just a itunes snafu since it is so new
Old Feb 15, 2011, 04:48 AM
Great White North
Joined Dec 2005
745 Posts
ya got my vote

great, another thing to tie up my already busy life, but keep it interesting, and I'll listen.

Robert
qbert55ca is offline Find More Posts by qbert55ca
Old Feb 15, 2011, 07:54 AM
Just dog tired.
USA, NY, Buffalo
Joined Dec 2010
459 Posts
Ok, so I see the RSS link, and I can get it to map into my portable podcast player (Dr. Podder) on my Palm Pre, but it doesn't pull in any episodes. Same on Google Reader (also does podcasts) and in Winamp (Also does podcasts) I can get the MP3 file to play when I download it directly from the attachment, but there appears to be something wrong with the RSS feed.

Anyone else having this problem?
Wearyman is offline Find More Posts by Wearyman
Old Feb 15, 2011, 08:20 AM
Joined Apr 2007
56 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wearyman View Post
Ok, so I see the RSS link, and I can get it to map into my portable podcast player (Dr. Podder) on my Palm Pre, but it doesn't pull in any episodes. Same on Google Reader (also does podcasts) and in Winamp (Also does podcasts) I can get the MP3 file to play when I download it directly from the attachment, but there appears to be something wrong with the RSS feed.

Anyone else having this problem?
Yes, similar. I subscribed from the itunes store, but the podcast content is empty....nothing there. All other subscriptions working fine.
Squeekeron is offline Find More Posts by Squeekeron
Old Feb 15, 2011, 10:43 PM
Back to electrons.
United States, NM, Farmington
Joined Nov 2010
15 Posts
Shows nothing for me in Itunes
BjornBaal is online now Find More Posts by BjornBaal