HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 18, 2011, 05:45 PM
Suspended Account
United States, ID, Boise
Joined Oct 2011
43 Posts
gemini3 is offline Find More Posts by gemini3
Last edited by gemini3; Oct 19, 2011 at 03:16 PM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 18, 2011, 05:49 PM
Suspended Account
United States, ID, Boise
Joined Oct 2011
43 Posts
Last edited by gemini3; Oct 19, 2011 at 03:16 PM.
Old Oct 18, 2011, 05:59 PM
Suspended Account
United States, ID, Boise
Joined Oct 2011
43 Posts
Last edited by gemini3; Oct 19, 2011 at 03:15 PM.
Old Oct 18, 2011, 06:03 PM
Easy on the Sticks!
United States, WY, Crowheart
Joined Aug 2011
2,317 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini3 View Post
Brb...I now have two babys that are crying to fly my models....Kids...shessshhhhhh ....what ya gona do
BattleDude is offline Find More Posts by BattleDude
Last edited by BattleDude; Oct 20, 2011 at 05:54 AM.
Old Oct 18, 2011, 06:06 PM
Easy on the Sticks!
Joined Aug 2011
2,317 Posts
Quote:
30 + years as a mechanic And this is what I have to go on """ There must be a better grease, maybe even a specific grease """ Please tell me I did not pin my hopes and dreams of auto care on this . Lmao
Last edited by BattleDude; Oct 20, 2011 at 05:56 AM.
Old Oct 18, 2011, 06:21 PM
United States, AK, Cordova
Joined Oct 2011
153 Posts
I just picked up a 450 3d yesterday. I have flown it once, and sadly its starting to rain here today so I dont think I will be able to give it another shot today. Just wanted to say hey and look forward to reading bad things and good things about the heli in this thread.

Anyone use the DX6i with phoenix and able to set up it up right to be able to use the F mode?
Didgeridood is offline Find More Posts by Didgeridood
Old Oct 18, 2011, 06:27 PM
Arizona USA
Joined Mar 2009
1,030 Posts
Welcome to the club! I'm at about a dozen flights on mine and love it more and more each time!
helivsFMX is offline Find More Posts by helivsFMX
Old Oct 18, 2011, 08:35 PM
Suspended Account
United States, ID, Boise
Joined Oct 2011
43 Posts
Last edited by gemini3; Oct 19, 2011 at 03:15 PM.
Old Oct 18, 2011, 11:10 PM
Build, Fly, Crash. Repeat.
Joined May 2011
314 Posts
Quote:
over 1,000 posts in just 10 weeks
O_o I think that pretty much says it all.
nick_onelove is offline Find More Posts by nick_onelove
Old Oct 19, 2011, 05:23 AM
Easy on the Sticks!
Joined Aug 2011
2,317 Posts
Quote:
Mission accomplished. !!! MHUNTER from about two months ago was a huge pain in the azz to many ppl on this site. I needed to give him a dose of his own medicine. Just so he can see what an azz he has been. I have noticed over the last two weeks he has really toned it down. From #1 being suspended for 5 days. And #2 having another member Give it straight back at him. Most threads mhunter is not even welcome on. Being it in the planks or helis. All he does is lie, copy and paste from other forums and add unwanted sarcasm to make his pathetic forum words make him feel better about himself. I for one think he has been abused all his young life and seeks attention any way he can get it. Going to keep my eye on you MHUNTER over the next few weeks. Anybody that has over 1,000 posts in just 10 weeks is a nut job. These I.p addresses and e-mail accounts are a dime a dozen. Dont think I wont be pulling your covers again mhunter if you decide to get stupid again. And dont you fellas buy into his b.s 70% is copy and paste from other forums. he is just a sad kid looking for a gang..I'm out !!!!
Well... maybe so Gem, but why would you insult me because of that?
I just want to discuss the Blade 450 thats all.
All I was trying to learn is if Tri-flow spray is sufficient in the auto-rotation bearing, when I see it comes from the factory with grease, and you insulted me for inquiring. Explain that one please?
Old Oct 19, 2011, 07:26 AM
Arizona USA
Joined Mar 2009
1,030 Posts
Man there is a lot of drama in this thread.. It's hardly worth staying subscribed...
helivsFMX is offline Find More Posts by helivsFMX
Old Oct 19, 2011, 09:06 AM
Fly more, bitch less.
United States, CA, Arcadia
Joined Nov 2010
359 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by helivsFMX View Post
Man there is a lot of drama in this thread.. It's hardly worth staying subscribed...
I agree. It was amusing at first but now its just really annoying. Im in here to learn more about my heli not to listen to a bunch of people argue like 3rd graders. Bunch of morons they all are. Unsubscribred and good riddance.
noobiznessflying is offline Find More Posts by noobiznessflying
Old Oct 19, 2011, 09:17 AM
Easy on the Sticks!
Joined Aug 2011
2,317 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobiznessflying View Post
I agree. It was amusing at first but now its just really annoying. Im in here to learn more about my heli not to listen to a bunch of people argue like 3rd graders. Bunch of morons they all are. Unsubscribred and good riddance.
I agree, bad thread and I wont be back, but cheers to all that have tried to help. Thank you all
BD
Old Oct 19, 2011, 09:47 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jul 2011
1,197 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Didgeridood View Post
Anyone use the DX6i with phoenix and able to set up it up right to be able to use the F mode?
I use my DX7 with Phoenix and the set up really couldn't have been easier. Just initially set up your transmitter and the sim will use all the settings in your radio for pitch and throttle curves, etc. I think I might have had to reverse a channel or two, but I can't remember. You will need to dedicate at least one whole model memory to Phoenix. It's a very good sim and I like it a lot more than my ancient version of RealFlight (3.5?) and the cheap plastic "fake" TX that came with it. I found the mCP X and the B450 to be way too touchy, so I slowed the overall sim speed down to 75% and now it feels pretty good. Other than that, the B450 flies pretty close to the real thing out of the box. I need to tweak it a little since I switched to carbon fiber blades, though. I'll just start by bumping the speed up a few percentage points or so...if I ever get around to it...
mhunter is offline Find More Posts by mhunter
Old Oct 19, 2011, 09:53 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jul 2011
1,197 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleDude View Post
Well... maybe so Gem, but why would you insult me because of that?
I just want to discuss the Blade 450 thats all.
All I was trying to learn is if Tri-flow spray is sufficient in the auto-rotation bearing, when I see it comes from the factory with grease, and you insulted me for inquiring. Explain that one please?
Yeah really... Grease...oil? Same thing to this gemini guy.

Since you quoted him, BattleDude, I see he's accusing me of copy/pasting from other forums. Okay, gemini... Link me to a SINGLE post where I've done exactly that. Highlight the EXACT text and provide another link to what you (incorrectly) believe to be the exact same source material. Back up your false claim... And, again, provide not only the link to what you think I copied, but ALSO the link to me actually doing it so we can verify you didn't just type up some BS post.

Also, gemini's post reported for false accusation against another member.
mhunter is offline Find More Posts by mhunter