Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by EnigmaSoar, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 03, 2011, 09:45 AM
United States, FL, Spring Hill
Joined Apr 2009
962 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
Sold
TCopter (Wii)

I have a custom Bind and Fly TCopter for sale. It flies great. Below are a couple of videos of the Tcopter in flight along with many still pictures. It is configured with RCTimer 2830/14 750kv motors and Turnigy plush 30Amp ESCs. Motor spacing is 19" between left and right motors and 17" from left to rear motor or right to rear motor. The yaw mechanism is a direct drive design using a Spektrum DS821 digital servo. It includes a Spektrum AR500 receiver mounted directly on the control board (no wires). The control PCB is my own design and has the Arduino Pro Mini and the Wii Motion Plus mounted and connected. The arduino contains V1_3 of the open source flight software available at this site. http://www.multiwii.com/ Upgraded software version are also available there but it flies super with the loaded version. Additional information about building, configuring and flying tricopters can also be found there. The board is also configured to add a Wii Nunchuk board if you wish to. It includes 3 x 10-4.7 props and I will include a spare prop. I fly it with 3S-4000 mah LiPo batteries and get 10-13 minutes of flight time in that configuration (battery not included). The price is $275 (free shipping CONUS only) and can be credited to my PayPal via cstasek@tampabay.rr.com. Once payment is confirmed and I have a shipping address I will ship the Tcopter to you.
Chuck Stasek
Just cruising around with the TCopter (3 min 14 sec)
EnigmaSoar is offline Find More Posts by EnigmaSoar
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 03, 2011, 12:02 PM
United States, FL, Miami
Joined Nov 2010
104 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
A beauty!...
clacho is offline Find More Posts by clacho
Old Feb 03, 2011, 12:08 PM
United States, FL, Spring Hill
Joined Apr 2009