SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 03, 2011, 10:26 AM
24 yrs. of Aircraft flying
United States, GA, Rockmart
Joined Oct 2004
5,827 Posts
Discussion
new blade mcp X anyone know anything new.

you guys hear about the new micro heli from HH? its a Blade mCP X
looks neat, I hope it flys well i watched a video I found and looks like it does well.
Exclusif : MCP-X, le Blade qui voltige ! (4 min 42 sec)

the heli on HH site.
http://search.horizonhobby.com/index...d=12DEB8E4A739

This is what i have wanted forever. hope the tail will hold up well.
epoweredrc is online now Find More Posts by epoweredrc
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 15, 2011, 10:56 PM
Love the sport, not the plane
Hawaii
Joined Oct 2009
1,234 Posts
this vid shows it really shine with a good pilot:
Blade mCPX in Flight (0 min 45 sec)

This is what i have dreamed of!!!!!! The tail does look a little wimpy, but it being flybarless is nice!!! but no brushless…… still, $210!!! thats awesome for a RTF!!
dylantorquerol is offline Find More Posts by dylantorquerol
Old Mar 15, 2011, 11:16 PM
Joined Oct 2004
5,827 Posts
yeah you might want to read up on it right now there having issues with the bearings in main blades and people are slinging blades, everyone i know who flown it said the tail is great hope get issues fixed soon i really want one but cant afford it right this sec anyways
Old Mar 15, 2011, 11:18 PM
Whirly Bird Fanatic
United States, GA, Atlanta
Joined May 2010
632 Posts
I got one. Flies good even in pretty good wind and even done some flying in the house...nose in, piros.. Now it is a bit quick after you get away from center and the expo it tells you to program in.

Im liking it pretty good, no 3D yet but did do a big loop outdoors with it..

TossinHoss is offline Find More Posts by TossinHoss
Old Mar 15, 2011, 11:25 PM
Joined Oct 2004
5,827 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TossinHoss View Post
I got one. Flies good even in pretty good wind and even done some flying in the house...nose in, piros.. Now it is a bit quick after you get away from center and the expo it tells you to program in.

Im liking it pretty good, no 3D yet but did do a big loop outdoors with it..

oh yeah cool, how many flights? any issues with the bearings yet? i would guess you should be okay as long you check the blades before every flight.

really hope i run into someone who knows how well i fly so i can test fly one before i buy one.
Old Mar 16, 2011, 02:23 AM
United States, GA, Acworth
Joined Aug 2010
67 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoweredrc View Post
oh yeah cool, how many flights? any issues with the bearings yet? i would guess you should be okay as long you check the blades before every flight.

really hope i run into someone who knows how well i fly so i can test fly one before i buy one.
Hey I picked one up the other day and have had a blast with it. I wouldn't mind letting you try it out if you promise to pay for parts in the event of a crash haha.

I'm in midtown so let me know what works for you. Maybe we could meet a flying spot near me. I can bring other birds to fly too.
Wall-e is offline Find More Posts by Wall-e
Old Mar 16, 2011, 09:14 PM
Joined Oct 2004
5,827 Posts
thanks for the offer. i normally dont crash other peoples stuff but crap happens lol. i would like to see one in person and check it out. before i buy one, if i ever got out that way it would be to go to atl rc club. hope to get to go there this yr.

not been to PCMA where i fly this yr yet, sure or guessing someone will get one that fly in my club. should post if anyone buy one dont like it and wants to sell let me know im sure be lots of people selling them after figure out its not a good first cp heli :P