HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 25, 2011, 03:31 PM
Joined Mar 2008
521 Posts
Not sure if this video has been posted here. If so im sorry .
The little Mosquito seems to be flying around on rails . Very smoth and quite floaty compared to my sukhoi .
ParkZone Mosquito MK VI E-fest 2011 (4 min 25 sec)
richos is offline Find More Posts by richos
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 25, 2011, 03:32 PM
Vancouver, BC
Joined Aug 2009
2,155 Posts
Haha, fair enough, I would be too!
Firehawk989 is offline Find More Posts by Firehawk989
Old Feb 25, 2011, 03:45 PM
Please excuse me..
United States, TX, Dallas
Joined Feb 2011
811 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by butter_fingers View Post
Bahh....both of you guys are NOT being proactive. You HAVE to track the truck down, pull it aside, force open the doors, and demand your box ASAP!
I actually did this about a year ago. Waited for my JL expansion chamber from Germany for my PX150 Vespa for over a month, then was at class when it finally came. As soon as I got out I began hunting down the postman around campus, totally worth it. He said people do it quite often..

John
represent is offline Find More Posts by represent
Old Feb 25, 2011, 03:46 PM
Joined Aug 2007
709 Posts
Seems to fly like a much larger model while still offering pretty darn good maneuverability...

Thanks for the video richos.
FMB42 is offline Find More Posts by FMB42
Old Feb 25, 2011, 04:05 PM
If in doubt, add accelerant
United Kingdom, England, Stansted Mountfitchet
Joined May 2007
1,825 Posts
Any pics of her in her box guys?
Lberry.88 is offline Find More Posts by Lberry.88
Old Feb 25, 2011, 04:14 PM
Can't get enough
United States, WA, Puyallup
Joined May 2010
2,377 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by richos View Post
Not sure if this video has been posted here. If so im sorry .
The little Mosquito seems to be flying around on rails . Very smoth and quite floaty compared to my sukhoi .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzD9bqgTmWo&NR=1
Yes it has...a little late to the party
jabsten is offline Find More Posts by jabsten
Old Feb 25, 2011, 04:14 PM
Joined Mar 2008
521 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpt1205 View Post
Since the full scale Mossie had twin Merlin V-12's, that would be funny if this scale version just uses two of the UM P-51 motors with longer leads (thus the unique SKU!) Nice!!
The real P-51 mustang was powered by a Merlin V-12, so its ok with me that the motors are the pz micro P-51 motors .
richos is offline Find More Posts by richos
Old Feb 25, 2011, 04:20 PM
Mayday! Mayday!
United States, TX, San Antonio
Joined Aug 2010
778 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by richos View Post
The real P-51 mustang was powered by a Merlin V-12, so its ok with me that the motors are the pz micro P-51 motors .
That was my point exactly--UM scale mirroring the full scale planes...
jpt1205 is offline Find More Posts by jpt1205
Old Feb 25, 2011, 04:30 PM
Northern VA
Joined Feb 2011
79 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lberry.88 View Post
Any pics of her in her box guys?
AHH!!! Someone throw us a bone. Dying here!
petestorm is offline Find More Posts by petestorm
Old Feb 25, 2011, 04:31 PM
Langley, British Columbia
Joined Oct 2009
306 Posts
Darn
nice day...full sun with no clouds...a little cold...but almost no wind...and my LHS will have mine in next Tuesday....arrgh... with my luck I bet we get a week of rain starting Tuesday :-(
kingsnake11 is offline Find More Posts by kingsnake11
Old Feb 25, 2011, 04:33 PM
NEVER GIVE UP!
Brooklyn, NY
Joined Nov 2010
733 Posts
Cant wait to see more flight videos guys...did anyone get theirs yet?
Brooklynstar23 is offline Find More Posts by Brooklynstar23
Old Feb 25, 2011, 04:37 PM
Loose Nut behind the ..Sticks?
Vancouver, Washinton
Joined Jun 2010
189 Posts
just got mine the battery in my camera is dead so no pics but the battery hatch/nose is plastic not foam and the little magnet on the top was not glued in so i had to put a little epoxy there to secure it also the magnets on the plane are secured with a bit og glue and tape. the bottom one on mine was pull out a bit as the tape did not extend past the magnet to secure it properly.

it has plenty of room for bigger batterys like the 500mah 120 sr battery there is a carbon fiber spar that runs the down the wing and tail. there is no pilot in the canapy just seats. the air intakes on the sides of the nacells are acutally air intake to cool the motor and are made of plastic.

the paint finish is very good with no noticeable blemishes but the fuse has the mold nobs(or what ever they are called)

cant wait to fly it it too windy right now but maybe later tonight once the wind dies ill get a couple of flights in it.!

also the box has no handle and does not open clam shell style like the others.... bummer
Xargon321 is offline Find More Posts by Xargon321
Old Feb 25, 2011, 04:44 PM
If in doubt, add accelerant
United Kingdom, England, Stansted Mountfitchet
Joined May 2007
1,825 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xargon321 View Post
just got mine the battery in my camera is dead so no pics but the battery hatch/nose is plastic not foam and the little magnet on the top was not glued in so i had to put a little epoxy there to secure it also the magnets on the plane are secured with a bit og glue and tape. the bottom one on mine was pull out a bit as the tape did not extend past the magnet to secure it properly.

it has plenty of room for bigger batterys like the 500mah 120 sr battery there is a carbon fiber spar that runs the down the wing and tail. there is no pilot in the canapy just seats. the air intakes on the sides of the nacells are acutally air intake to cool the motor and are made of plastic.

the paint finish is very good with no noticeable blemishes but the fuse has the mold nobs(or what ever they are called)

cant wait to fly it it too windy right now but maybe later tonight once the wind dies ill get a couple of flights in it.!

also the box has no handle and does not open clam shell style like the others.... bummer
FINALLY....Thanks for your thoughts

The box isn't such a problem - I think we have become used to them in UM planes being carry cases - but none of my other planes have it, so no biggie
Lberry.88 is offline Find More Posts by Lberry.88
Old Feb 25, 2011, 04:56 PM
Northern VA
Joined Feb 2011
79 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xargon321 View Post

Wow, now I think I should've ordered 2! Maybe I'll get another.
petestorm is offline Find More Posts by petestorm