HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 22, 2011, 01:06 PM
Chicago Northwest subs
Joined Jan 2007
2,240 Posts
The AR6400T manual is also available:
http://www.horizonhobby.com/ProdInfo...-Manual_EN.pdf

Unfortunately, there is no way to switch the motor output to run a pair of ESC's. That'll make it hard to go brushless.
MR2
minirips2 is offline Find More Posts by minirips2
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 22, 2011, 01:12 PM
Electric or Bust!
Mooresville, NC
Joined Mar 2008
1,075 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06graphite View Post
allerc only has 1 battery in stock.... I want to order 2 or 3. Anyone have any more suggestions?
Ouch! I just received 6 of them on Saturday. They have always had the batteries I needed in stock. You might try to Google this model number: HP25C02401SM

That battery is pretty popular. I saw somebody flying a Vapor with one of them at E-fest.
skyjet is offline Find More Posts by skyjet
Old Feb 22, 2011, 01:16 PM
United States, RI, Providence
Joined Oct 2009
72 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyjet View Post
Ouch! I just received 6 of them on Saturday. They have always had the batteries in stock. You might try to Google this model number: HP25C02401SM
I tried that. Found empirerc.com, they've got them in stock but want $11 to ship them via ground. That makes the cost per battery $12. I can get the eflite version from my local shop for that much.
06graphite is offline Find More Posts by 06graphite
Old Feb 22, 2011, 01:24 PM
Electric or Bust!
Mooresville, NC
Joined Mar 2008
1,075 Posts
Quote:
I tried that. Found empirerc.com, they've got them in stock but want $11 to ship them via ground. That makes the cost per battery $12. I can get the eflite version from my local shop for that much.
Allerc shipping I think was $5.49 for 6 240mAh and 6 70mAh batteries. I know it doesn't do you much good now. Remember them for the future. I've had good luck with them.
Old Feb 22, 2011, 01:40 PM
Electric or Bust!
Mooresville, NC
Joined Mar 2008
1,075 Posts
I hate I recommended them and now they are out of stock. I called Allerc and he personally checked the stock and told me the box was empty. He also told me they get stock from Hpy every two weeks. The next order is due in at the end of next week. He does not know what batteries will be in that order. The new E-flite battery will cost $10 and are not available either. Allerc told me that you can still place an order for them there and that will make sure you will get them on the next shipment. Good luck on that decision!
Old Feb 22, 2011, 01:43 PM
Loose Nut behind the ..Sticks?
Vancouver, Washinton
Joined Jun 2010
189 Posts
the tenergy 500mah battery for the 120 sr at all battery and it has both connectors built in.

it looks like it will fit fine will just have to wait untill i get the mossy to find out
Xargon321 is offline Find More Posts by Xargon321
Old Feb 22, 2011, 02:38 PM
United States, RI, Providence
Joined Oct 2009
72 Posts
Quote:
I hate I recommended them and now they are out of stock. I called Allerc and he personally checked the stock and told me the box was empty. He also told me they get stock from Hpy every two weeks. The next order is due in at the end of next week. He does not know what batteries will be in that order. The new E-flite battery will cost $10 and are not available either. Allerc told me that you can still place an order for them there and that will make sure you will get them on the next shipment. Good luck on that decision!
thanks for calling them! that's going above and beyond to help a fellow rc'er.

I'll keep them in mind.
06graphite is offline Find More Posts by 06graphite
Old Feb 22, 2011, 04:19 PM
Park Stormer
United States, NJ, Brooklawn
Joined Jul 2008
823 Posts
Quote:
If it makes you feel better, I just called and it turns out I did in fact order the last two 240's they had this morning, right after you posted the link....

...Why are are you all looking at me like at? Guys....
AggressorBLUE is offline Find More Posts by AggressorBLUE
Old Feb 22, 2011, 05:35 PM
Electric or Bust!
Mooresville, NC
Joined Mar 2008
1,075 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AggressorBLUE View Post
If it makes you feel better, I just called and it turns out I did in fact order the last two 240's they had this morning, right after you posted the link....

...Why are are you all looking at me like at? Guys....
When I called them, he said they had a large order for those batteries yesterday. So maybe they will stay in stock in a couple weeks.
Old Feb 22, 2011, 05:50 PM
Electric or Bust!
Mooresville, NC
Joined Mar 2008
1,075 Posts
Quote:
allerc only has 1 battery in stock.... I want to order 2 or 3. Anyone have any more suggestions?
When I called he said he didn't have any left.
Old Feb 22, 2011, 06:24 PM
Please excuse me..
United States, IN, Bloomington
Joined Feb 2011
701 Posts
I ordered two Hpy 240s last night from Bishop Power Products, they shipped today and will be at my door Friday.
represent is offline Find More Posts by represent
Old Feb 22, 2011, 07:05 PM
Electric or Bust!
Mooresville, NC
Joined Mar 2008
1,075 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by represent View Post
I ordered two Hpy 240s last night from Bishop Power Products, they shipped today and will be at my door Friday.
Thanks for the info! Here is some links: I just went back to check on shipping cost and it says the batteries are out of stock there too.

http://www.b-p-p.com/product.php?pro...&cat=61&page=1

http://www.b-p-p.com/product.php?pro...9&cat=0&page=1
Last edited by skyjet; Feb 22, 2011 at 07:13 PM.
Old Feb 22, 2011, 07:45 PM
Please excuse me..
United States, IN, Bloomington
Joined Feb 2011
701 Posts
Wow you've run into some bad battery luck. If you can't find them anywhere else, try amazon, i've got them off there before. otherwise, just backorder those bad boys and go flying until they show up.
represent is offline Find More Posts by represent
Old Feb 22, 2011, 08:04 PM
Electric or Bust!
Mooresville, NC
Joined Mar 2008
1,075 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by represent View Post
Wow you've run into some bad battery luck. If you can't find them anywhere else, try amazon, i've got them off there before. otherwise, just backorder those bad boys and go flying until they show up.
Sorry, no luck at Amazon either. http://www.amazon.com/Hyperion-G3-Li...8426475&sr=8-1

I would just backorder them and just use the one battery that comes with it until you get them.
Old Feb 22, 2011, 08:16 PM
NSW, Australia
Joined Feb 2011
2,121 Posts
If you're after a good performing battery you could check out Miniaviation.com's 180mAh single cells - I just came back from a flying session with my '51 and went through a few of them... way better than the stock battery and pretty impressive overall. Good power, a bit more penetration (4.7g pack weight) and improved flight duration. This is running the stock setup. You brushless fellows might still want more kick, I wouldn't know.

They run about US$29 for five of them, including postage from the UK. I got mine 10 days after payment (live in Australia). No affiliation, just thought they were worth a mention.

Cheers - boingk
boingk is offline Find More Posts by boingk