SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 02, 2011, 08:11 AM
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Deutschland
Joined Nov 2009
660 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hubibubi View Post
Ok, die vielen Pin's sind einfach nicht schlüssig erklärt, es kommen immer wieder Fragen auf.

Würde mich über konstruktivere Erklärungen freuen.

Nicht böse gemeint @Jürgen_
und eben diese schlechte dokomentation war nun der grund,
das ich mir nun doch ein "Seeeduino Mega V1.22"
für 38€ zugelegt habe. da ist die dokomentation entscheident besser.

und trägerplatine kann ich dort auch drauf stecken.

JUERGEN_ is offline Find More Posts by JUERGEN_
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 02, 2011, 08:55 AM
Deutschland, SA
Joined May 2011
47 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUERGEN_ View Post
und eben diese schlechte dokomentation war nun der grund,
das ich mir nun doch ein "Seeeduino Mega V1.22"
für 38€ zugelegt habe. da ist die dokomentation entscheident besser.

und trägerplatine kann ich dort auch drauf stecken.

Bin zum Flyduino gekommen da ich endlich mal Quadro fliegen wollte und meine bestellten Boards Paris/Warthox von MultiWii.com auf sich warten liesen, Gestern endlich nach 5 Wochen habe ich diese bekommen, lagen wahrscheinlich längere Zeit beim Zoll Hamburg.

Finde das Board echt Spitze, nur die Doku sollte jetzt nachziehen.
Verbesserungen wird es immer geben, sonst TOP Arbeit. Habe die Sensor und Powershields noch bestellt mit dem GPS werd ich noch warten bis ich besser im Stoff stehe.

@JussiH
Danke für die FF IMU's

Have come to Flyduino I finally wanted to fly and ran my ordered Quadro boards Paris / Warthox MultiWii.com of waiting, finally yesterday after 5 weeks I got this were probably some time in customs Hamburg.

Find the top real board, but the document should now follow suit.
Improvements, there will always be, otherwise TOP work. Have to wait the sensor and Power Shields or ordered with the GPS I will until I am better in the fabric.

@ JussiH
Thanks for the FF IMU's, have arrived.

hubibubi
hubibubi is offline Find More Posts by hubibubi
Old Jun 02, 2011, 09:34 AM
Hamburg, Germany
Joined Jan 2011
1,075 Posts
Yes you are right more documentation is needed, its a bit difficult to give a definitve pinout atm for other projects like Megapirates cause they are still in the beginning, i am in constant contact with oleg.
Yes you are right the powering options should be explained better.
But the rest should be clear, you can also use the Seeeduino Mega documentation atm, simply use the same pin numbers on the Flyduino.
ATM i stopped all other projects and build me a new quad based on my components, just a quick build nothing fancy.
Will post pictures later.
Also another member is waiting for some frame parts to arrive from me, he will make build report with lots of pictures.
Goofy23 is online now Find More Posts by Goofy23
Old Jun 02, 2011, 09:57 AM
Hamburg, Germany
Joined Jan 2011
1,075 Posts

Here is a little updated version, hope this helps more.
One little problem is, there will pinchanges on Alex side concerning Flyduino and all other Megas, so its a bit hard to make shematics, they will be outdated soon, as they will be for all other Megas.
As there is till now only the Mega define, all pins are like on the Arduino Mega Seeduino or whatever Mega, the naming of the Pins is always the same.
In this early stage orientate yourself on the old mega shematics.

Oleg made a quick drawing for the Megapirate

Last edited by Goofy23; Jun 02, 2011 at 10:02 AM.
Old Jun 02, 2011, 11:28 AM
Hamburg, Germany
Joined Jan 2011
1,075 Posts
Confusions about the pinout

Quote:
Originally Posted by hubibubi View Post

- Pin 13, the LED for status monitoring to ground. Means simply the onboard status LED, dont care
- Pin 12 should be in accordance with a switchable software Pin at the other diagrams to enable / disable the WMP.
As far i know, not used now in multiwii
- When is pin 0 on / off LCD, but how? because I must have read in the Software. Or someone knows the solution?
hmm, have to investigate, may someone knows more
- Pin 30, block behind the inputs of the TX, is the connection for the buzzer
- Pin 31 via resistor to LED for alarm LiPo
PIN 31 is atm the Buzzer pin
- Pin 33, a second servo
not in the current version

hubibubi
Last edited by Goofy23; Jun 02, 2011 at 11:56 AM.
Old Jun 02, 2011, 12:07 PM
Deutschland, SA
Joined May 2011
47 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy23 View Post
Confusions about the pinout
Hallo Paul,
absolut Klasse, für den schnellen Sevice.
Ich bin gerade dabei den Seeduino Thread zu lesen und habe mir mal eagle installiert um ein reingeneering zu betreiben , upps.

Nun hab ich aber dank dir wieder genug Stoff, deine Aussagen helfen schon enorm.
Riesen Dank an dich

Hi Paul,
absolutely class, fast for Sevice.
I am about to read the thread and I've Seeduino eagle once installed to run a reengineering, oops.

Now I have but thanks again to you enough stuff, your statements to be enormous.
Big thanks to you

hubibubi
Old Jun 02, 2011, 02:36 PM
France, RA, Bossey
Joined May 2011
49 Posts
yr post 839 in reply to mine

@Gaza07
tks for yr infos n help
Very keen on seing yr pics soon.
I sent you a PM this afternoon and wonder whether you received it once (or may be twice)?
I suspect having done something wrong as I cannot trace it in my
"sent items" file
apache74 is offline Find More Posts by apache74
Old Jun 02, 2011, 03:50 PM
United Kingdom, England, Nottingham
Joined Nov 2002
814 Posts
yea I got your pm and have answered I have been down the flying field all afternoon / evening flying first time in a while, I bumped one of my paris quads but nothing bad, I put a empty coke tin on the top and took of the wind blew it of into the props Last time I did this it was fine as the coke tin was half full and stayed on, anyway still waiting for my allinone this guy isnt to quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache74 View Post
@Gaza07
tks for yr infos n help
Very keen on seing yr pics soon.
I sent you a PM this afternoon and wonder whether you received it once (or may be twice)?
I suspect having done something wrong as I cannot trace it in my
"sent items" file
Gaza07 is offline Find More Posts by Gaza07
Old Jun 03, 2011, 01:44 AM
Belgium, Flemish Region, coast
Joined Nov 2009
219 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy23 View Post

Here is a little updated version, hope this helps more.
One little problem is, there will pinchanges on Alex side concerning Flyduino and all other Megas, so its a bit hard to make shematics, they will be outdated soon, as they will be for all other Megas.
As there is till now only the Mega define, all pins are like on the Arduino Mega Seeduino or whatever Mega, the naming of the Pins is always the same.
In this early stage orientate yourself on the old mega shematics.
Hi Paul,

True, I'm struggling with the pinout. It's really difficult to sort things out. For me it's not a problem to adapt the schematic but it's even hard to follow the spreadsheet. Now ardupilots/pirates comes in & it doesn't makee life easier for the diagrams
Oleg is programming so fast, nobody can keep up :

I'm trying to follow the spreadsheet but the flyduino is the perfect test platform so it's constantly used in different software revisions & releases...
That's why I keep the preliminary stamp on top. Schematics without preliminary are proven & final for me & can be used with released software versions. (in earlier days every new schematic had a preliminary stamp until it was proven to be correct).

So for the people wondering about the schematic status, sorry it's the way I work.
My blog reached apparently more then 50.000 hits with only a handful of remarks so I guess it's useful to someone.

Regards
B.
berkely is offline Find More Posts by berkely
Old Jun 03, 2011, 03:11 AM
OS Sponsor
Germany, NRW, Dusseldorf
Joined Jun 2010
5,317 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkely View Post
So for the people wondering about the schematic status, sorry it's the way I work.
My blog reached apparently more then 50.000 hits with only a handful of remarks so I guess it's useful to someone.

Regards
B.
Absolutely, berkely!
Your schematics make everyone's life easier.

Sorry if the MegaPirate adds more confusion to the game - but I think we'll have it sorted out soon. Oleg is looking for something "universal" that fits Flyduinos and others.

A good documentation is needed for sure...
kinderkram is offline Find More Posts by kinderkram
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 03, 2011, 03:51 PM
Hamburg, Germany
Joined Jan 2011
1,075 Posts
Berkely, please dont misunderstand its more a problem on my side then on yours.
I absolutely can understand you.
And btw. your shematics was essential while i build my first copter, so yes its absolutely usefull, no question.
Old Jun 04, 2011, 08:25 AM
Deutschland, SA
Joined May 2011
47 Posts
Motor disarmed

Quote:
1. Motor starten funktioniert aber Motor abschalten nicht, auf was muß ich da achten?
Ich habe 'meinen' Fehler gefunden, YAW nach links ->> startete meine Motore, es müsste aber nach rechts sein und ausschalten funktionierte nicht.

Ich habe in meiner TX den Stick YAW negiert, danach klappte das wunderbar.
Bin dann gleich mal, nachdem ich die vorderen Propeller gegeneinander ausgetauscht habe, falsch montiert, 5 Zentimeter abgehoben, nicht ich, der Quadro. Dann war auch schon der Akku alle, hab nur den Einen.

Alles in allem aber wieder dazu gelernt.

hubibubi

[QUOTE] 1 Start the engine, but engine does not turn off, what should I have on there? [/ QUOTE]

I have found 'my' fault, YAW left - started>> my engines, but it would have to turn to the right and its not working.

I have negated the stick in my TX YAW, then closed the wonderful.
I then equal times after I've replaced the front propeller against each other, fitted incorrectly, lifted 5 cm, not I, the Quadro. Then even the battery was all, have only one.

All in all, but relearned it.

hubibubi
Old Jun 04, 2011, 11:54 AM
Joined Sep 2010
260 Posts
I can't upload multiwii code(Tried ,1.7 ,dev)after trying megapirate:
error message:Binary sketch size: 21652 bytes (of a 126976 byte maximum)
avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00
avrdude: stk500_disable(): protocol error, expect=0x14, resp=0x51

Help please
flye is offline Find More Posts by flye
Old Jun 04, 2011, 12:17 PM
United Kingdom, England, Nottingham
Joined Nov 2002
814 Posts
You need to select the right board under tools in the arduino program you should have it set for arduino mega 1280
Gaza07 is offline Find More Posts by Gaza07
Last edited by Gaza07; Jun 04, 2011 at 03:35 PM. Reason: put the wrong chip number in
Old Jun 04, 2011, 02:26 PM
Hamburg, Germany
Joined Jan 2011
1,075 Posts
set it to 1280 and choose the right com port, i tested you board before it was send out.
With a multiwii 1.7pre you can check the function if you want.
There is allready a multiwii on it.