HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Wildweasel09, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 23, 2011, 12:41 AM
ExPat
Spain, Murcia, Mazarrón
Joined Apr 2010
1,600 Posts
Hi Nelson and Adriana

Can do do a short animation on an experienced flyer and a noob / member of the public, who thinks they know everything about the hobby already. It just doesn't matter what you tell them, they know better and have done it before, and probably many times. Everything they say is totally wrong and exaggerated, but they believe that they are right. I know some people like this, they annoy the hell out of me and my flying pals. They come and watch us fly and give us advice on how to do it, even though they have never flown before...LOL

Nelson, I'm sure that you've come across some people just like this. I don't know about you, but when I first learnt to fly RC, all I did was listen to everything they told me. Always took their advice, and made sure that they knew I was grateful buy saying thank you a lot.

All the best to you, regards
Andy
Aero Andy is offline Find More Posts by Aero Andy
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Phoenix 2000
to remove ads between posts
Old May 05, 2011, 08:12 AM
Crashing but learning...
Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo
Joined May 2009
463 Posts
Hey Andy,

About the noob, Adriana is just finishing the new video lol.
Hope everything is fine for you there!

Nelson
Wildweasel09 is offline Find More Posts by Wildweasel09
Old May 06, 2011, 09:56 PM
Crashing but learning...
Joined May 2009
463 Posts
Hello Andy and Clair,
How are you doing?
I am writing a new video mentioning your "kind" suggestion for Nelson to make room in MY closet , since you two will be referred in the clip, I'd like to know if you want to choose your alias names for the video (so you know it's you), or if I can use your real names
Give wings to your imagination, and let me know.

cheers,

Adriana
Old May 07, 2011, 08:26 AM
Crashing but learning...
Joined May 2009
463 Posts
New movie with your idea Andy:
Differences between men and women regarding RC hobby - 10 (5 min 7 sec)
Old May 08, 2011, 09:08 AM
ExPat
Spain, Murcia, Mazarrón
Joined Apr 2010
1,600 Posts
Hi Adriana

Great video again, I'd love to see someone trying to fly an RC plane with a wii controller or a Boston Acoustic radio, while listening to the Billboard Top 100...LOL.

RC Noob + 100mph EDF jet fighter + aerobatics = Disaster Movie!!!!

Good news Nelson, looks like the Noob's friend found your "two aileron" Blackbird, and you're going to get it back. My Clare, calls ailerons, "aliens".

Looking forward to seeing you video "another successful flight" when Nelson gets his new Skyraider in the air.

Speaky soon, all the best.
Andy
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 17, 2011, 03:48 PM
Crashing but learning...
Joined May 2009
463 Posts
New one...

Difference between men and women regarding RC hobby - 12 (2 min 24 sec)
Old Jul 19, 2011, 10:20 AM
ExPat
Spain, Murcia, Mazarrón
Joined Apr 2010
1,600 Posts
Adriana hi, how are you and Nelson?

Great new video, "HONEY". It was nice of Nelson to tell you, that you were beautiful so you didn't have to go to the salon, see how we men always think of you girls first...LOL. I always knew Nelson was a great guy, not only does he pay you compliments, he's willing to let you hang out with him and his friends at the park.

Thanks again for making these funny clips, Clare and I always sit here laughing at them. Catch you later, and don't forget the donuts, "Honey".

Andy & Clare
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 20, 2011, 12:10 PM
Crashing but learning...
Joined May 2009
463 Posts
Hello Andy and Clare,

Thanks for the support. RC is such an inspiration for videos. I use to say that men never grow older than 4 years old... well, the corollary to that is that Nelson replies saying that we women were born 80 years old. Anyways, the differences is what I love about a good relationship. We remind men to behave their age, and men remind us to nurture the child inside. Isn't it just perfect???

Andy: Nelson is here asking me to write that his Skyrider behaved badly made a sudden and unexpected touneau and landed toughly on the nose, and he is going back to the blueprints. Lots of repairs to be done... (here we go to Walmart again to buy more hot glue - thankfully this time he knows where the glue gun is)

I have one more video coming, which I'm sure Clare will love. We'll let you know.

Best for you two,

Adriana
Old Nov 21, 2011, 07:25 PM
Crashing but learning...
Joined May 2009
463 Posts
So we moved to Brazil and there she is...

Difference between men and women regarding RC hobby -13 (2 min 8 sec)
Old Nov 22, 2011, 12:33 PM
ExPat
Spain, Murcia, Mazarrón
Joined Apr 2010
1,600 Posts
Oh my god !!! You guys kill me

Ammunition boxes and sand bags, for your batteries Nelson???...LMAO Hey no kidding though, it's better to be safe with those batteries, they're definitely more volatile than shoes, they could explode at any time....HONEY!

Well done Adriana, your latest video is a corker ( we say that a lot, us Brits, it means brilliant)

Hope you get your planes soon Nelson, look after yourselves and keep in touch.
All the best
Andy & Clare
RCG Plus Member