SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by steve wenban, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 29, 2011, 04:15 PM
Crikey never leave beer behind
Mt Annan Sydney Australia
Joined Dec 2003
23,424 Posts
Discussion
the fiddly stuff

Once again the projects reached the fiddly bits that take hours and you see nothing for it still,The tail group is attached and hinged ,both wings are fitted with the incident pin alignment done the port wing tip bottom surface is sheeted and the fillet fairings begun will get a fair bit more done today and will posts ssome better photo than these ones which I took last night after I packed it all away
steve wenban is offline Find More Posts by steve wenban
to remove ads between posts