HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by rcmorrow, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 25, 2011, 05:09 PM
Stamford, CT
Joined Jan 2005
415 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
Sold
H Model DG-600 4/4.8m UPDATED AND REVISED

I have an H Modell DG-600 4m/4.8m that I built just a year and a half ago. It has been set up with all JR equipment (reciever and servos, etc) and is ready to bind and fly on 2.4GHz JR. Includes both sets of tips for either 4m span or 4.8m span. This is a M version of the DG-600, having the doors just behind the cockpit and canopy for an SLS if desired (I built it as a sailplane and do not have the SLS installed).

The model is all composite/carbon fiber construction, molded wings.

The plane flies great. and is a wonderful model to consider for large scale sailplanes. It is in new condition. I also have all the radio programming for sailplane (12x data files along with printouts).

As much as I don't want to let this one go I need to sell it in order to help fund the next sailplane project I am about to start.

The current equipment installed is the following:

Receiver: JR 1221 12 channel 2.4GHz

Receiver/Servo Batteries: Two 2s Lipo packs for redundancy, 2200mAh or 2600mAh depending on packs, these feed into two Castle Creations Programmable BEC's set for 6.0v for all servos except the retract servo

Ailerons: 2 JR DS378 Thin Wing servos

Flaps: 2 JR DS378 Thin Wing servos

Spoilers/Airbrakes: 2 JR DS368BB servos

Rudder: JR DS8411 servo

Elevator: JR DS368BB servo

Retract: JR 791 Low Profile Retract servo with independent 4 cell NiCad Battery for power (4.8v)

Tow Release: JR DS368BB servo

Also includes 1/4 scale premier Pilot as seen in the photographs.

$ 2,750 for sailplane ready for Bind and Fly

Note: This pricing does not inculde shipping costs. All shipping costs (including packing and boxing costs) and insurance are the buyer's expense (picking up in person is best so as to avoid these costs).

PM if interested.

Bob
rcmorrow is offline Find More Posts by rcmorrow
Last edited by rcmorrow; Oct 09, 2011 at 06:09 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 25, 2011, 11:37 PM
Soaring Addict
Carlsbad Ca
Joined Mar 2006
55 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
Details will help your sale

Hi rcmorrow,

I am sure it will help your sale if you mention the ALL CARBON FIBER construction details, of the model and some of its performance ability. I am not familiar with this particular DG 600, but TUN modellbau only sells the finest models, and with the M version this kit costs more than you are asking for the RTF plane.

Good luck with your sale!

Wish I had the funds (and room in the shop)
ScottCondon is offline Find More Posts by ScottCondon
Old Oct 02, 2011, 07:34 PM
Stamford, CT
Joined Jan 2005
415 Posts
I had planned on having new pictures of the DG after the cosmetic work I did, soory it has taken so long to get this up and posted.

There are about 20 pictures of the sailplane with both the 4.8m and 4m tips. Also a couple shots close up of the gear doors and one of the electronics in the cockpit area. I had moved the receiver and all connections from behind the wing root area to the floor of the cockpit when I sealed the sls doors.

Overall the work came out very well. The DG flies great and the minor tweaks I made with the programming really make it fly well.

Bob
Old Oct 09, 2011, 06:14 PM
Stamford, CT
Joined Jan 2005
415 Posts
Pricing is at $2500 for the DG ready for bind and fly, includes 3 batteries (2 receiver lipos and 1 retract nicad).

Kit pricing is $2,200 not including any electronics. This sailplane has over $1,00 of electronics installed plus a scale pilot, all included with the sailplane.

Send me a PM, drop a note on the thread here, or email me if you are interested.

Bob
Last edited by rcmorrow; Nov 24, 2011 at 08:18 AM.
Old Oct 16, 2011, 10:39 AM
Stamford, CT
Joined Jan 2005
415 Posts
Please be aware:

This pricing does not inculde shipping costs. All shipping costs (including packing and boxing costs) and insurance are the buyer's expense (picking up in person is best so as to avoid these costs).
Old Oct 28, 2011, 07:51 PM
Stamford, CT
Joined Jan 2005
415 Posts
Cumberland is soon.....anyone need a DG for the event ??
Old Nov 13, 2011, 09:59 PM
Stamford, CT
Joined Jan 2005
415 Posts
The DG-600 is still available. I would prefer to sell it locally so it can be transfered in person and avoid possible shipping damge, but it can be shipped if needed.

I am very willing to negotiate on the pricing on the DG-600 within reason to move this sailplane to a new owner, as I need the space and I am also very anxious to begin my new project as soon as possible...........hoping to have the new project ready for JR this coming May/June (I do have to admit that knowing how fast I build will probably mean the new one won't be ready for at least 3 or more years.......maybe for the 15th JR anniversary instead of the 10th LOL ).

Leave a note here on this thread, or send a PM if you are interested and we can sort out pricing and transfer arrangements.

Bob
Closed Thread