Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jul 29, 2003, 03:28 PM
Hachuga
Joined Jun 2002
57 Posts
New Futaba 4YF - Bruckner has the trans, bat, rx for $39.99 - just ordered one!

I hope Bruckner Hobbies doesn't mind me posting this.

I placed my order for the 4VF transmitter only for $39.99 (amazing deal as is). They called me and said they only have the high band transmitters left in the 4VF. I asked about the new 4YF, she did a little research, called me back and said she could get me one for the same price. Amazing price if you ask me, and she was incredibly helpful.

Oh, they also make the trainer cord to go from the old style circle jack on the 6XAS (my other transmitter) to go to the new style square plug on the 4YF. She's sending me one of those too.

So, just a little plug for Bruckner and hopefully a nice new 4 channel Futaba 4YF. I'll post my luck w/ it after I get it if anyone's interested.

www.brucknerhobbies.com

best,
joe
bommerts is offline Find More Posts by bommerts
to remove ads between posts