SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by heli hamilton, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 24, 2011, 03:34 PM
United Kingdom, England, Wolverhampton
Joined Jan 2011
29 Posts
Discussion
Honeybee,syma,T-34,flymax,nine eagles.

Im loving the honey bee v2 my girlfriend got me for xmas. Forget your 3 channel helicopters, this means business. Well it did do until i crashed it lol.
I found that buying an aluminium blade holder did well as i snapped 3 plastic holders by landing side on. So i recommend this as a good mod, 12.99 from ebay. Heliguy do a lot of spares too for esky.
Ive jumped right in on this helicopter as i do have 6- 3 channel helicopters aswell and a small nine eagles solo pro 4 channel helicopter (2.4 ghz).
I still love the 3 channel ones, as it was my starting point.
I prefer the syma range, and find the s105g (27mhz), s107 (27mhz) both of which take 6 AA batteries in the controller, s006g (40mhz) are great starters.
The s006g was released this year and is a medium sized powerful helicopter, great for beginners like myself, it has the same mould control as the T-34 and takes 4 AA batteries. There is also a switch to change the speed too.
Another very stong helicopter is the T-34 series, its as large as a honey bee 2. Very powerful and it will even lift a DV camera no problem.
It comes with a control that has an lcd screen where you can turn lights on and off from this, visibly see the height gauge go up and direction of the helicopter on the screen and only 50. The control takes just 3 AA 1.5v batteries.
If you want something a bit more fun then the honey bee v2 is the helicopter for you. Practice makes perfect of course!
My nine eagles solo pro will do the job of that in the house.
Going back to the 3 channel helicopters, i found that the flymax ones are also good flyers too!
The helicopter i really want next is another small 4 channel called T-rex 100.
If anyone actually chats on this forum then drop me a post sometime, thanks!
heli hamilton is offline Find More Posts by heli hamilton
to remove ads between posts