http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...Lipo_Pack.html
TheCure is offline Find More Posts by TheCure
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My Mods to My RC Electronics
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 16, 2012, 03:46 PM
Joined May 2004
69 Posts
Thank's. I order my sebart mig 29 v2 today from Atlanta hobby.
Only problem this battery is out of stock in HK.
rogerio is offline Find More Posts by rogerio
Last edited by rogerio; Aug 16, 2012 at 09:31 PM.
Old Aug 18, 2012, 07:13 AM
Joined May 2011
96 Posts
I've been using 4000 mah Gens Ace....much easier to get and IMO a better battery than Nano Tech.
supertoyz is offline Find More Posts by supertoyz
Old Aug 20, 2012, 11:35 PM
Joined May 2011
96 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiwo1 View Post
For knife edge flight, pls ensure that you have programmed the rudder-aileron mix as described in the manual. With that, mine flies perfectly

Well that's it, and I remembered why. I ran out of available mixes in my DX8 and at the time thought that might be the one I could do without. I've got one mix left that appears to be fixed at ail/elev which is the opposite of what's needed and appears fixed so they cannot be changed or reversed. Has anybody else programmed the Mig on a DX8, or is there another mix that could be sacrificed that may not be missed?
supertoyz is offline Find More Posts by supertoyz
Old Aug 21, 2012, 12:10 AM
SoCal
Joined Aug 2010
150 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by supertoyz View Post
Well that's it, and I remembered why. I ran out of available mixes in my DX8 and at the time thought that might be the one I could do without. I've got one mix left that appears to be fixed at ail/elev which is the opposite of what's needed and appears fixed so they cannot be changed or reversed. Has anybody else programmed the Mig on a DX8, or is there another mix that could be sacrificed that may not be missed?
I don't use that first mix in the manual that helps with normal and fast speed very axial rolls (top of page 29), so I substituted it with the knife edge mix on my DX8. I never fly in normal mode anyway, I only fly in 3D mode. I did add a bit more expo to the ailerons in 3D mode since the recommend expo resulted in a very sensitive aircraft in roll.
DarwinF is offline Find More Posts by DarwinF
Old Aug 24, 2012, 06:31 PM
Joined Aug 2012
7 Posts
If anyone is interested DiscountLipos.com has the NEW MIG with 65 amp ESC's and other SebArt planes, includes FREE SHIPPING!
DiscountLipos is offline Find More Posts by DiscountLipos
Old Aug 24, 2012, 06:46 PM
Canada
Joined Jul 2009
6,314 Posts
Too late. Mine's on the way. Was going to buy some batteries, but you don't ship to Canada. Oh well, un-bookmarked.
xviper is online now Find More Posts by xviper
Old Aug 24, 2012, 08:39 PM
Joined May 2004
69 Posts
Do not wait to get mine on September 11. Should I buy my batteries in the hobby Partz. xviper when you receive your let us know.
Old Aug 24, 2012, 09:06 PM
Canada
Joined Jul 2009
6,314 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerio View Post
Do not wait to get mine on September 11. Should I buy my batteries in the hobby Partz. xviper when you receive your let us know.
Currently, mine is en route to A.H. from their warehouse in Las Vegas. Cliff said something about not being able to ship directly to me because there was a LiPo battery in the box. I don't think they include a battery but Cliff has not answered that question yet. Once he gets it in Atlanta, then he ships it to me. I also attempted to buy some batteries from HobbyPartz but in the check out, it said that they cannot ship LiPos to Canada due to some issue with the postal service sending such goods cross the border, so I've just ordered 2 Nanotech 3850s from HobbyKing. I know I can get them in about 2 to 3 weeks, coming via Swiss Post. I actually have some 4500, 4s batteries that weigh about the same as some of the 4000's they recommend, so I can use those until the smaller ones come.
Is Sept. 11 when you will be in Atlanta?
Old Aug 25, 2012, 04:45 AM
Joined May 2004
69 Posts
No, I will be in Orlando. Cliff will ship to my friend's house.
Old Aug 25, 2012, 06:11 AM
Joined May 2004
69 Posts
DiscountLipos I visit your site now. Great prives in battery, but you will know when will be one for sebart mig 29? 4400 mah, 4S, 65C?
Old Aug 29, 2012, 09:10 AM
Joined May 2004
69 Posts
Someone who is flying the Mig 29 Sebart using Spektrum DX8 could provide the radio file with configuration please?
Old Aug 29, 2012, 09:22 AM
Canada
Joined Jul 2009
6,314 Posts
Quote:
DiscountLipos I visit your site now. Great prives in battery, but you will know when will be one for sebart mig 29? 4400 mah, 4S, 65C?
Their site "checkout" indicates USA as the only shipping destination. Pricing or availability doesn't matter if they won't ship it to you.
Old Aug 29, 2012, 09:42 AM
Joined May 2004
69 Posts
xviper you recieve your? Mine was shipped yesterday.
Old Aug 29, 2012, 10:06 AM
Canada
Joined Jul 2009
6,314 Posts
Quote:
xviper you recieve your? Mine was shipped yesterday.
Not yet. I think mine shipped the same time as yours. I only paid for shipping yesterday. Still no tracking no.