SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 23, 2011, 01:25 PM
North Carolina
Joined Jan 2011
8 Posts
Question
AirField 800mm P51 Batteries

Hi,
I have a AF P51 what is kind of ESC does it have, amps and LiPo batteries does it support Volts and number of cells. Also what's the KV rating on the motor.
Thanks, Mark
MarksPlanesCars is offline Find More Posts by MarksPlanesCars
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 25, 2011, 01:21 PM
Gilbert, AZ
Joined Aug 2008
272 Posts
Mark,

The motor is similar to this:

http://www.headsuprc.com/servlet/the...lectric/Detail

not quite as strong, but very close. The ESC has no brand but it looks like Mystery brand, rated at 20A, 2cell lipo (7.4v). Tony @ NP says don't use 3cell, and I haven't tried it.

Use 2 cell lipo 800 -1000 mah battery with 20c rating. Mine's got plenty of power.
verticalpilot is offline Find More Posts by verticalpilot
Last edited by verticalpilot; Jan 25, 2011 at 01:24 PM. Reason: added rating
Old Jan 25, 2011, 03:28 PM
United States, CA, Industry
Joined Jan 2011
592 Posts
Thanks verticalpilot for helping him out! We really appreciate it.
- Nancy
Nitro_Nancy is offline Find More Posts by Nitro_Nancy
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 25, 2011, 04:13 PM
North Carolina
Joined Jan 2011
8 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by verticalpilot View Post
Mark,

The motor is similar to this:

http://www.headsuprc.com/servlet/the...lectric/Detail

not quite as strong, but very close. The ESC has no brand but it looks like Mystery brand, rated at 20A, 2cell lipo (7.4v). Tony @ NP says don't use 3cell, and I haven't tried it.

Use 2 cell lipo 800 -1000 mah battery with 20c rating. Mine's got plenty of power.
Cool thanks, it's my first plane still haven't got a good fly time yet, messed up the prop and spinner because the elevator was reversed and it took a nose dive into the asphalt after it got about 5 feet off the ground I'm waiting on a new prop and spinner hopefully it will be here this week. It was supposed to be shipped last week but I got a call on Friday saying one of the spinners was out of stock, I said ship what you have, still no info Nitro Chrystal is checking into it for me.
Thanks Again , Mark
Last edited by MarksPlanesCars; Jan 25, 2011 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Ordered a Sky Lipo 1300mAh 2S1P  77P-1300mAh-2S1P-74-15C         1  6.70 7.4V 15C
Old Feb 07, 2011, 09:28 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To MarksPlanesCars

May i have your order number#?? I may could find a part for that plane for you if I have any laying around in the back, Its not a certain thing but I could always double check for you, So if you could kindly provide me with your order number Ill could provide you, your status on your shippment on your parts, and If I could find that Out of Stock item for you.

thanks

sam
raidensam is offline Find More Posts by raidensam
Old Feb 07, 2011, 09:43 PM
North Carolina
Joined Jan 2011
8 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidensam View Post
To MarksPlanesCars

May i have your order number#?? I may could find a part for that plane for you if I have any laying around in the back, Its not a certain thing but I could always double check for you, So if you could kindly provide me with your order number Ill could provide you, your status on your shippment on your parts, and If I could find that Out of Stock item for you.

thanks

sam
Hi Sam,
I got them the other day, I got the prop/spinners from a P47 or a Spitfire can't remember. It seems all AirField 800mm WarBirds have the same props/spinners and motors (I had a little wind crash) bent the motor too, it came today I just finished a few minutes ago fixing it. Also I ordered a Dynam Skytrainer for more practice time. Should be here tomorrow.
Thanks for the offer
Mark
Old Feb 07, 2011, 09:48 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To MarksPlanesCars

Np!! anytime!! =] for feature reference if you ever need any help on any issues or have an questions at all!! please feel free to reach me here or send me a pm, ill be more then happy to assits you to my best abilitys. Hope you have a wonderful week, Happy Monday!

thanks

sam
raidensam is offline Find More Posts by raidensam