HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by EnigmaSoar, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 21, 2011, 06:36 AM
Spring Hill, FL
Joined Apr 2009
938 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
For Sale
TCopter Frames

I have nearly completed 10 custom frames for a Wii based TCopter and would like to sell them. The construction is very professional and the design flies very well. Below is a video of one of my two prototypes in test flight.

The frames are painted black in the front and red on the tail boom for orientation. They include all motor mounts and a fully functional yaw mechanism complete with Spektrum DS821 servo. They are pre-wired for the 12 volts to all motor mounts and pigtailed for a battery connector. There is a 2.5" x 6" electronics "table" on the top and a 2.5" x 11" battery "table" on the bottom.

They are 19 1/2" between left and right motor and about 17" from left to rear motor or right to rear motor. The design is highly maneuverable as well as very stable in hover as you can see in the included video (despite being quite windy that day). The frame as sold weighs about 20.5 oz. This frame can save you a great deal of build time and trouble arriving at a workable solution.

I just reduced the price from $75 down to $65. I will pay for shipping within CONUS. I would like to be paid by paypal via my email address (cstasek@tampabay.rr.com). As soon as I confirm payment and have a shipping address I will ship your frame the next day. Once these 10 are sold I intend to continue building additional frames as fast as I can turn them out (which is pretty fast).

Address any questions to me (Chuck Stasek) at cstasek@tampabay.rr.com.

Thank you.
Chuck Stasek

Just cruising around with the TCopter (3 min 14 sec)
EnigmaSoar is offline Find More Posts by EnigmaSoar
Last edited by EnigmaSoar; Jan 21, 2011 at 06:55 AM. Reason: add pictures
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 26, 2011, 09:22 PM
'scuse me while I kiss the sky
Joined Nov 2009
551 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Thanks for a great product.
Got it in 2 days, very well made.
This will save me a bunch of time.
Well worth every penny.