HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by GimpyPilot, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 19, 2011, 02:55 PM
T-28C, Extra 300, Beast UMX
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Jul 2009
529 Posts
Discussion
Variety is the Spice of Life

Well, now that my fleet has expanded to 4 (PZ T-28 Trojan, PZ Extra 300, E-Flite UMX Beast micro, E-Flite/Blade 120SR micro-heli), I have enjoyed some tremendous flying days.

I also recently added PhoenixPro RC Simulator since GimpyWife and GimpyDaughter have expressed an interest in learning how to fly, expanding my virtual fleet to some 120+ aircraft.

The weather here in San Diego has been tremendous and so I have been flying the 120SR just outside the front door as well as inside the RV, and also the UMX Beast when winds allow. The Trojan just keeps on keeping on and remains a joy when flying at dusk and into night.

I recently picked up the PZ Extra 300 again and have been flying it hard in preparation for possibly adding the new Carbon-Z Yak-54. I have seen this plane flown by several pilots now of varying skill and have all but decided to add it to my stable.

I am really enjoying the heli flying, both the real 120SR as well as in the Phoenix simulator and will probably add a larger CP heli later this year, for an eventual scale build (either an MD500 or Airwolf, not decided yet). Since I have had such great luck with HH products (all 4 aircraft, both radios, and the simulator), I am leaning towards the Blade 400 right now.

Looking forward to a great year full of RC and full scale aviation.
GimpyPilot is offline Find More Posts by GimpyPilot
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 19, 2011, 03:31 PM
Wannabe Flyer
United States, IL, Decatur
Joined Mar 2010
709 Posts
wow those are the nicest pz T-28 and extra ive seen
MUSTANGP51LOVE is offline Find More Posts by MUSTANGP51LOVE