HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 19, 2011, 02:13 PM
Joined Jan 2011
39 Posts
Discussion
My positive experience

Just wanted to share the positive experience that I have had with nitroplanes. I actually just place my first order over the phone today. the only thing i didn't like was the long wait but as soon as i spoke to a rep, they were able to help me choose a suitable plane and also offered some advice and directed me to some local flying fields. thanks nitroplanes!

*despite all the negative things i have read, the service i received today was actually top notch. I just hope the quality of the model will meet the quality of service i received...we will find out in a couple days
DannyT is offline Find More Posts by DannyT
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 19, 2011, 03:58 PM
Irvine, CA
Joined Jan 2005
105 Posts
DannyT, like I posted in other threads, it's not until you have a problem and try to contact their support do you realize these problems everyone goes through. If there's no problems with the original order, great but if you do, then good luck trying to get a hold of them. And even if you do, they'll make you jump over the Grand Canyon to get any meaningful resolution. Sure, they'll answer the sales phone lines because that's how they make $$$ but support calls don't.

Good luck on your order. I hope you get everything in good condition otherwise...
wsame is offline Find More Posts by wsame
Old Jan 20, 2011, 12:16 PM
Joined Jan 2011
39 Posts
lol i got my fingers crossed
Old Jan 20, 2011, 02:30 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To DannyT

Hey their bud!! Im a CS rep that monitor this forum on a daily basis,If you ever run into any issues at all with any or our products or had any questions, pleae feel free to reach me here and I will be more then happy to help you out with any issues you may be having!! =] Thanks again for your business and we do truly appricate your support!!

thanks

sam
raidensam is offline Find More Posts by raidensam
Old Jan 20, 2011, 04:00 PM
1.21 Gigawatts!
Irvine, CA, USA
Joined Oct 2000
7,537 Posts
Registered in January 2011, and posted "positive experience" in both Nitroplanes and HobbyPartz forum.

I smell something fishy here...
Steph280 is offline Find More Posts by Steph280
Old Jan 20, 2011, 06:26 PM
Joined Jan 2011
39 Posts
?? if you read carefully, I'm a new customer to NitroPlanes...

everything is cool so far, they haven't done me wrong. the service i personally received was good...i can't speak for you or anyone else. Ill make my final judgement if i need customer support...which i haven't yet since i havent even got my plane yet.

so is it wrong to compliment a company for the service? im not trying to kiss nobodies ass here. So don't try to post like you know me.
Old Jan 25, 2011, 07:01 PM
Canada, AB, Calgary
Joined Dec 2010
55 Posts
We are just trying to show you the light before reality hits you.
Capt Calgary is offline Find More Posts by Capt Calgary
Old Jan 30, 2011, 11:56 AM
Joined Jan 2011
13 Posts
Beware Nitroplanes! Shoddy products and terrible customer service

Alert! Be careful ordering anything from Nitroplanes. This company sells shoddy products, appears to have no quality control, and has the worst customer service of any company I've ever dealt with through the years.

The main problem is that they want to charge you shipping costs to return a defective product. We received our plane but had very bad experiences getting them to respond once we realized it was defective. American Express intervened and that was the only point where they started to become responsive. Even though they eventually conceded that the plane was defective and refunded our money for the plane, they DID NOT refund our money for the shipping (over $40). Be wary of doing business with them unless you are willing to PAY YOURSELF for returning their shoddy merchandise. Tell anyone you know who is a serious plane hobbyist to avoid Nitroplanes. They don't have good quality control and really don't care when it comes to customer service. I see we are not the only ones who have had major problems with this company. We'll be filing a complaint letter with the Better Business Bureau.
John M Luther is offline Find More Posts by John M Luther
Last edited by John M Luther; Jan 30, 2011 at 05:51 PM.
Old Feb 01, 2011, 02:57 PM
Joined Jan 2011
30 Posts
Hi, John! I am right here with you! :D

Hello, John! Thank you so much for taking the time to write and especially for bringing the trouble you have experienced to our attention. We are definitely right here with you and will be continuously working hard to improve all of our products and services so that we can provide only the best to our customers like you. John, what happened in the past, we cannot go back to, but from here on, I will make sure we are here every step of the way to ensure your order is well taken care of. John, if you would like, please feel free to message me your order number so I can verify what exactly went on. I will be here every step of the way and again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience the order's troubles have caused, but I will work my very best to ensure you a better experience in the near future with Nitroplanes.com. Please always feel free to message me any time, given any day in regards to any inquiries you may have, John.

Warm regards,
Crystal
Nitroplanes.com
Nitro_Crystal is offline Find More Posts by Nitro_Crystal
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 01, 2011, 05:27 PM
USA, OH, Belle Center
Joined Nov 2010
34 Posts
Danny T, wait until you get your product and it sucks. Then they charge you 15% to restock it. Of course they are nice at first. They know they are sending you a crappy product that will be returned and they will still make 130 bucks off of you.
tftcrider is offline Find More Posts by tftcrider
Old Feb 01, 2011, 06:20 PM
NitroPlanes/HobbyPartz Rep
City of Industry
Joined Jan 2011
348 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tftcrider View Post
Danny T, wait until you get your product and it sucks. Then they charge you 15% to restock it. Of course they are nice at first. They know they are sending you a crappy product that will be returned and they will still make 130 bucks off of you.

Please provide your order number. We only charge a restocking fee if the item is NOT defective. I would like to take a look at your order to see what you are talking about. Thanks
NitroD is offline Find More Posts by NitroD
Old Feb 01, 2011, 07:48 PM
Dacula, GA
Joined Feb 2008
3,821 Posts
Never orderd from Nitroplanes but I've had great success with Hobbypartz.com so far which I understand is the same people. That new Corsair may get me to buy though, although probably just as an airframe only so I can do my customization.
rpstar is offline Find More Posts by rpstar
Old Feb 05, 2011, 12:47 AM
USA, OH, Belle Center
Joined Nov 2010
34 Posts
I sent my RMA number more than once and have never heard back.
tftcrider is offline Find More Posts by tftcrider
Old Feb 07, 2011, 07:28 PM
NitroPlanes Sponsored Pilot
Joined Jul 2009
201 Posts
I have ordered from NitroPlanes numerous times. Just a few weeks ago I got a Dynam SR trainer, F4-U, P-40, and several Sky Lipo packs from HobbyPartz. All came quick and were packed fine. One thing to remember is that the airplanes are made by companies such as Dynam, Exceed, FMS and others. These are less known brands, sometimes with questionable translations. They may not be perfect, but for 1/3 the price of other "name brands", I am willing to do the extra little tweaking to get a nice flying plane. So far I have not been disapointed.
backin is offline Find More Posts by backin
Old Feb 11, 2011, 01:30 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To tftcrider

You will have my word if yoiu could kindly provide me with your RMa number or order number that you will get a phone call from me today to get any misunderstanding or incovenience that you have been put through resolve today. Im sure we could work somthing out and I would be more then happy to make things right with you and change you mind about our Company. So if you could kindly provide me with your order number or RMA number and with your concent to contact you to speak to you in person, ill be more then happy to hear you out and make things right, hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

SAm
raidensam is offline Find More Posts by raidensam