HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by EnigmaSoar, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 17, 2011, 12:12 PM
Spring Hill, FL
Joined Apr 2009
940 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
Sold
TCopter frames for sale

I have nearly completed 5 custom frames for a Wii based TCopter and would like to sell them. The construction is very professional and the design flies very well. Below is a video of one of my two prototypes in test flight.

The frames are painted black in the front and red on the tail boom for orientation. They include all motor mounts and a fully functional yaw mechanism complete with Spektrum DS821 servo. They are pre-wired for the 12 volts to all motor mounts and pigtailed for a battery connector. There is a 2.5" x 6" electronics "table" on the top and a 2.5" x 11" battery "table" on the bottom.

They are 19 1/2" between left and right motor and about 17" from left to rear motor or right to rear motor. The design is highly maneuverable as well as very stable in hover as you can see in the included video (despite being quite windy that day). The frame as sold weighs about 20.5 oz. This frame can save you a great deal of build time and trouble arriving at a workable solution.

I wish to get $75 for a frame and will pay shipping. I would like to be paid by paypal via my email address (cstasek@tampabay.rr.com). As soon as I confirm payment and have a shipping address I will ship your frame the next day. Once these five are sold I intend to continue building additional frames as fast as I can turn them out (which is pretty fast).

Address any questions to me (Chuck Stasek) at cstasek@tampabay.rr.com.

Thank you.
Chuck Stasek

Just cruising around with the TCopter (3 min 14 sec)
EnigmaSoar is offline Find More Posts by EnigmaSoar
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 17, 2011, 12:34 PM
USA, TX, Lancaster
Joined Nov 2004
1,350 Posts
Trader Rating: 50
PM Sent.

Larry
txflyboys2 is offline Find More Posts by txflyboys2
Old Jan 18, 2011, 08:10 AM
'scuse me while I kiss the sky
Joined Nov 2009
551 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Lafayette is offline Find More Posts by Lafayette
Old Jan 18, 2011, 09:30 AM
Spring Hill, FL
Joined Apr 2009
940 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafayette View Post
Lafayette
Here is a picture of an extended electronics table to mount your GoPro. This should work fine.
Enigmasoar
Old Jan 19, 2011, 12:37 PM
Ready to fly MRs
Swanton, OH
Joined Jul 2007
4,982 Posts
Trader Rating: 37
How about that electronics PCB for making things easy to lay out?
Sid3ways is offline Find More Posts by Sid3ways
Old Jan 19, 2011, 06:53 PM
Spring Hill, FL
Joined Apr 2009
940 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid3ways View Post
How about that electronics PCB for making things easy to lay out?
Sorry Sid3ways. I only have three of them and they are all earmarked for TCopters. I only had three etched and it cost me $85 so even if I would sell it, it wouldn't be cost effective for you. Plenty of other boards available in the multicopter forums. good luck.
Enigmasoar
Old Jan 20, 2011, 01:27 PM
Ready to fly MRs
Swanton, OH
Joined Jul 2007
4,982 Posts
Trader Rating: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaSoar View Post
Sorry Sid3ways. I only have three of them and they are all earmarked for TCopters. I only had three etched and it cost me $85 so even if I would sell it, it wouldn't be cost effective for you. Plenty of other boards available in the multicopter forums. good luck.
Enigmasoar
Do you have the Eagle files you'd be willing to share? I can get them made very cheaply if so. I want to buy one of your frames as well.
Sid3ways is offline Find More Posts by Sid3ways
Old Jan 21, 2011, 06:16 AM
Spring Hill, FL
Joined Apr 2009
940 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid3ways View Post
Do you have the Eagle files you'd be willing to share? I can get them made very cheaply if so. I want to buy one of your frames as well.
I'm afraid I don't. I made the board in ExpressPCB which doesn't output anything but an order to the EtchLab that puts out the program. I need to learn another package like Eagle or something.

I'm also planning on making another board once a good replacement for the WM+ is decided and implemented in the code. Then I'll do that board in something I can share.

Regards
Chuck Stasek
Old Jan 21, 2011, 06:34 AM
Spring Hill, FL
Joined Apr 2009
940 Posts
TCopter frames

I have nearly completed 10 custom frames for a Wii based TCopter and would like to sell them. The construction is very professional and the design flies very well. Below is a video of one of my two prototypes in test flight.

The frames are painted black in the front and red on the tail boom for orientation. They include all motor mounts and a fully functional yaw mechanism complete with Spektrum DS821 servo. They are pre-wired for the 12 volts to all motor mounts and pigtailed for a battery connector. There is a 2.5" x 6" electronics "table" on the top and a 2.5" x 11" battery "table" on the bottom.

They are 19 1/2" between left and right motor and about 17" from left to rear motor or right to rear motor. The design is highly maneuverable as well as very stable in hover as you can see in the included video (despite being quite windy that day). The frame as sold weighs about 20.5 oz. This frame can save you a great deal of build time and trouble arriving at a workable solution.

I just reduced the price from $75 down to $65. I will pay for shipping. I would like to be paid by paypal via my email address (cstasek@tampabay.rr.com). As soon as I confirm payment and have a shipping address I will ship your frame the next day. Once these five are sold I intend to continue building additional frames as fast as I can turn them out (which is pretty fast).

Address any questions to me (Chuck Stasek) at cstasek@tampabay.rr.com.

Thank you.
Chuck Stasek

Just cruising around with the TCopter (3 min 14 sec)
Old Jan 21, 2011, 11:54 AM
Joined Nov 2009
551 Posts
Thanks for all your help.
Lafayette.
Old Jan 26, 2011, 09:25 PM
Joined Nov 2009
551 Posts
Just got it.
Very nicely done.
For the time and money this was worth every penny.
At my door in 2 days.
Thank you so much.
I hope others will buy a bunch of frames from you, this takes a lot of work and guessing out of the project.
Lafayette.
Closed Thread