Closed Thread
Old Jan 16, 2011, 10:46 PM
tom
USA, LA, Natchitoches
Joined Apr 2004
1,587 Posts
Discussion
out of stock, on order

man, hobby lobby is starting to catch up with nitro planes, and thats not good, ive been trying to order wheels, carbon fiber, and foam safe glue for a while now, but its always out of stock, i took a long look around the site today and noticed a lot of stuff not on hand but " on order", even stuff i never order or need is not available to other buyers. i just bought a f-16 from them which is now out of stock. great plane to.

there is a pattern emerging here, and im worried about it. this company is just to good to let this start happening.

anyone know whats going on in nashville here?? i heard there is a new owner, and wonder if this is the problem????
tomme21 is offline Find More Posts by tomme21
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 17, 2011, 09:56 AM
RCG Staff Member
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Oct 2003
5,187 Posts
No problems. We've got a full warehouse. We are managing inventory tighter which is just part of living in a down economy right now. Some items are hard to get with raw materials being in short supply. A lot of that is out of our control.

Jason
Jason Cole is offline Find More Posts by Jason Cole
Administrator
Old Jan 17, 2011, 01:47 PM
tom
USA, LA, Natchitoches
Joined Apr 2004
1,587 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyboone View Post
No problems. We've got a full warehouse. We are managing inventory tighter which is just part of living in a down economy right now. Some items are hard to get with raw materials being in short supply. A lot of that is out of our control.

Jason
good to hear, thanks jason
tomme21 is offline Find More Posts by tomme21
Closed Thread