HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 13, 2011, 12:56 PM
United States, IL, Harrisburg
Joined Oct 2011
57 Posts
In t6config what settings do I adjust to slow my cyclic? Mine seams a little too twitchy for my skill level.
Ruff Ryda is offline Find More Posts by Ruff Ryda
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 13, 2011, 03:46 PM
Canada, ON
Joined Mar 2010
1,272 Posts
>In t6config what settings do I adjust to slow my cyclic? Mine seams a little too twitchy for my skill level.

Swash AFR, channels 1 and 2. Reduce your numbers.
monkeyhanger is offline Find More Posts by monkeyhanger
Old Nov 14, 2011, 08:32 AM
United States, IL, Harrisburg
Joined Oct 2011
57 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyhanger View Post
>In t6config what settings do I adjust to slow my cyclic? Mine seams a little too twitchy for my skill level.

Swash AFR, channels 1 and 2. Reduce your numbers.
Thanks!
Ruff Ryda is offline Find More Posts by Ruff Ryda
Old Nov 18, 2011, 08:13 PM
Joined Nov 2011
2 Posts
help steve!!

hausler crash

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ordered hausler 450 se v2, took it out of box, had throttle lock swith on and tested all movements, everything ok. took throttle lock off and put throttle stick just below center setting and turned on idle up, heli idled up fine and then flipped over out of control and major damage, i found out that end of tail boom spun on tail boom which flipped heli over at idle up speed, tail screw was loose allowing it to turn on boom, rotor blades cut almost through boom, rotor shaft is bent and destroyed, to far to repair! i ordered another and went over every screw on heli and the tail screw was loose also, ran that heli and main rotor gear is out of round and wobbling severly creating major balancing problem! i ordered a new gear, still waiting on it. i called alptech where i purchased heli and can't understand them and vice versa, actually ordered from amazon, but they directed me to alptech, the 2nd one seems good, after i replace that gear it should be fine although the fuselage will not fit over without hitting the main rotor gear, if anyone has any input onhow to get credit or swap out my destoyed one for a new one let me know, thanks
arcman033 is offline Find More Posts by arcman033
Old Nov 22, 2011, 08:19 AM
Commander4
United States, CA, Golden Hills
Joined Oct 2011
20 Posts
Also bought mine from Alptech via Amazon. Had a problem initially with the motor being burned out. Contacted Alptech and they sent me a new motor and ESC. Replaced them, and still in the process of installing them and checking everything out again. The heli is advertised as being compatible with Align T-Rex 450. Maybe you can get some of the parts elseware rather than Alptech. I have been picking up parts on Ebay just in case I need them.
Commander4 is offline Find More Posts by Commander4
Old Nov 22, 2011, 08:25 AM
Commander4
United States, CA, Golden Hills
Joined Oct 2011
20 Posts
When my motor burned up, I suspected that it might have been caused by a glitch in the radio causing the esc and motor to get too much juice. When it happened, my radio light was flickering due to what I thought was a low battery. It seems like the radio goes thru batterys very quickly. From some of the other posts, it sounds to me that I was fortunate that my motor burned up rather than causing the heli to nose dive on the ground. Steven Chao has been very helpfull answering my noobie questions about motor, esc and radio. Thanks Steven
Commander4 is offline Find More Posts by Commander4
Old Nov 22, 2011, 01:05 PM
Berkeley, CA
Joined Oct 2004
1,895 Posts
The RTF Hausler 450 V2 is not a toy heli, the power system packs a lot of energy, please go through the manual to do the pre-flight check before flying. Have fun!

Link of the manual: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...76&postcount=8
estarter is offline Find More Posts by estarter
Old Nov 26, 2011, 03:45 PM
2is
Joined Sep 2011
62 Posts
Hello all, I just bought one of these when I saw it on-sale at my LHS for black friday. Truth be told, I'm not ready for this level heli, but it was a decent deal and only one day so I snagged it. I also picked up Phoenix Sim while I was there.

I've been practicing on the sim and doing as much research as i can on this model. From what I've gathered so far, I should go through and loctite all the screws. Is there a general consensus on which model on Phoenix sim most closely matches the Hausler? I've been practicing on the T-Rex 450se.

I don't plan on flying it until I go through the manual and get several more hours in the sim, but are there any settings either on the transmitter or on the heli itself I should adjust to make it as "beginner friendly" as possible?

I also placed an order at cermark for the kit to use for spare parts but it's on back-order currently. Any ideas when these may be back in stock?

Thanks!
2is is offline Find More Posts by 2is
Old Dec 04, 2011, 02:48 PM
United States, CT, Fairfield
Joined Mar 2011
18 Posts
Good luck getting parts!

I have been trying to get someone to respond to me about parts not shipped with an order. I talked to Alex on the phone and he said he would send the missing parts. Never heard form him again and never received the parts. Left numerous messages too. i guess they don't give a rats ass about reputation. I know a few guys who have these and they have problems getting parts too. So Buyer Beware!
Nescent is offline Find More Posts by Nescent
Old Dec 04, 2011, 07:19 PM
Texas NewB
United States, MD, Princess Anne
Joined Dec 2011
865 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nescent View Post
I have been trying to get someone to respond to me about parts not shipped with an order. I talked to Alex on the phone and he said he would send the missing parts. Never heard form him again and never received the parts. Left numerous messages too. i guess they don't give a rats ass about reputation. I know a few guys who have these and they have problems getting parts too. So Buyer Beware!
Are you looking for warranty parts or replacement parts?
It's My understanding that T-Rex(Align) Parts fit this Bird.
Black_heart is offline Find More Posts by Black_heart
Old Dec 05, 2011, 02:01 PM
CERMARK
Joined Apr 2004
667 Posts
Nescent: Alex has always tried to get back to his customers. Sometimes he is overwhelmed, and not get back to the customers until a couple days later. It is not done out intentionally. You can email me schao@cermark.com or Alex directly, azayika@cermark.com

We have most of the HAUSLER parts in stock. So curious what might not be available.

Peace,
Steven Chao,
CERMARK
Steven Chao is offline Find More Posts by Steven Chao
Old Dec 05, 2011, 04:09 PM
Joined Mar 2011
18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_heart View Post
Are you looking for warranty parts or replacement parts?
It's My understanding that T-Rex(Align) Parts fit this Bird.
Didn't you read my post?...I paid for parts that I did not receive. The order was placed in Oct 2011 and to this day I have not received any response. I know I can buy parts elsewhere but that is not how i would like to get my bird back in the air, it is on principal of quality customer care that i have this issue.
Old Dec 05, 2011, 04:13 PM
Joined Mar 2011
18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Chao View Post
Nescent: Alex has always tried to get back to his customers. Sometimes he is overwhelmed, and not get back to the customers until a couple days later. It is not done out intentionally. You can email me schao@cermark.com or Alex directly, azayika@cermark.com

We have most of the HAUSLER parts in stock. So curious what might not be available.

Peace,
Steven Chao,
CERMARK
If ! you would review messages that i left on your website you would know what i am talking about. i will not elaborate more until you respond the the messages i made when logged into my account. This will have to be a test to see if you read them. You will be able to respond to me privately if you actually do.
Old Dec 05, 2011, 07:38 PM
Texas NewB
United States, MD, Princess Anne
Joined Dec 2011
865 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nescent View Post
Didn't you read my post?...I paid for parts that I did not receive. The order was placed in Oct 2011 and to this day I have not received any response. I know I can buy parts elsewhere but that is not how i would like to get my bird back in the air, it is on principal of quality customer care that i have this issue.
WOW
I was only asking a Question AS I have one of these Birds coming tomorrow and wanted to know if It was something missing in the box or something extra that you ordered.
Was In no way trying to make you mad or defensive.
Black_heart is offline Find More Posts by Black_heart
Old Dec 05, 2011, 08:23 PM
Joined Mar 2011
18 Posts
sorry m8 i am just a little steamed...didnt mean any harm to you..