430 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_heart View Post
Where is the Frame broke at?
As stated you can get a frame at a low cost
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...ide_Frame.html
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...ide_Frame.html
Less then $10 for both upper and lower
I would get another TX and maybe RX I used the ones in my 450 only for about 3 flights and changed it out to my spectrum.
In my 500 I never waisted my time on it and went straight to spectrum.
this http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...y_Mode_2_.html
is a nice option for the price or you can pic up a used DX6i cheap.
the orange RX is nice price and work with spectrum TX.
From what you have said about the heli I would go ahead and tear it down and do a rebuild just to be on the safe side.
its broken on both sides in the front near the servos and it seems i might need new servos also cause i can't get them to center for crap i tried to remove the horns and shut off the power to let the servos self center but as soon as i power it up again the servos are in a differnet place tried it with the tx off
Dweenie is offline Find More Posts by Dweenie
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 05, 2013, 07:47 PM
Always puts it on the numbers.
United States, AL, Sylacauga
Joined Jul 2012
1,107 Posts
I have some steel frame panels from a older V2 and a tx cable.... If you like, PM me your address and I will send them to you in the morning.
Spookeay is offline Find More Posts by Spookeay
Old Feb 05, 2013, 10:11 PM
Koo
A semi-advanced FPV newbie
United States, OH, Oxford
Joined Mar 2012
1,147 Posts
Spookeay, I'm in the process of sending him the tx cable on me. You may want to PM him asking if he needs the steel panels.
Koo is offline Find More Posts by Koo
Old Feb 06, 2013, 10:07 AM
Joined Dec 2012
385 Posts
See, I told you someone would help. this place is great
resago is offline Find More Posts by resago
Old Feb 06, 2013, 10:45 AM
Mr. Crash and Burn
Joined Jan 2013
430 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by resago View Post
See, I told you someone would help. this place is great
yes im so glad for the caring people on this forum/site i been working on the 450 the servos where all on the wrong channel and the two front servos are reverse of each other cause when i move the right stick forward the two front servos should both raise and the back one drop well the front right drops where the front left servo raises up and the left toggle only works when flipped one certain way and the wash needs replaced cause the back ball on it that goes through the swash holder its stripped out
Old Feb 06, 2013, 12:07 PM
Joined Dec 2012
385 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dweenie View Post
yes im so glad for the caring people on this forum/site i been working on the 450 the servos where all on the wrong channel and the two front servos are reverse of each other cause when i move the right stick forward the two front servos should both raise and the back one drop well the front right drops where the front left servo raises up and the left toggle only works when flipped one certain way and the wash needs replaced cause the back ball on it that goes through the swash holder its stripped out
right stick up, the nose servo/s down, back servo/s up
resago is offline Find More Posts by resago
Old Feb 06, 2013, 12:13 PM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,547 Posts
Thats just settings in the Tx. Can he download the software or maybe I can upload an iso
shahram72 is online now Find More Posts by shahram72
Old Feb 06, 2013, 01:02 PM
Mr. Crash and Burn
Joined Jan 2013
430 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahram72 View Post
Thats just settings in the Tx. Can he download the software or maybe I can upload an iso
i downloaded the software from this site but i have to wait for the usb cable to come before i can program the tx
http://www.mycoolheli.com/t6config.html
Old Feb 06, 2013, 03:00 PM
Joined Aug 2003
581 Posts
may want to stop plugging lipo into 450 whith tx off .servoes will not center that way
anyways
mdugas is offline Find More Posts by mdugas
Old Feb 06, 2013, 03:14 PM
A&P in training
United States, CA, Vacaville
Joined Dec 2008
1,255 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdugas View Post
may want to stop plugging lipo into 450 whith tx off .servoes will not center that way
anyways
Not only that, you may get a surprise trip to the ER when a blade slices you clean open.
ASTREA1 is offline Find More Posts by ASTREA1
Old Feb 06, 2013, 03:26 PM
Mr. Crash and Burn
Joined Jan 2013
430 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASTREA1 View Post
Not only that, you may get a surprise trip to the ER when a blade slices you clean open.
lol blades arnt on learned the hard way with that and i have everything centered now and swash leveled just waiting to program the tx cause im guessing alot of the servos are reversed and the mixing is messed up in the tx cause i have no pitch movement in stunt mode and in normal mode the servos don't raise they lower i had to replace the swash cause of the stripped out screw... and i found out alot of the channels were not in the right slots on the rx i went by the hausler manual to how to place them as i said before waiting for the usb cable and upper frame plates to arrive before i can get it to fly but then again ill have to more then likely recenter the servo horns depends how messed up the tx program is
Old Feb 06, 2013, 06:26 PM
Joined Jul 2012
1,107 Posts
Well your frame plates are on the way as of this morning. Glad some one got you the cable. It allowed me to send the frame plates in a envelope for 2 stamps. ......... Hope all works out. They fly great. If I had one thing to say about them is the main heads are good for only about 15 to 20 Hr's before the bushings turn to mush,,,,,,But most people will whack them before then any way so,,,, such is life.
Old Feb 06, 2013, 06:40 PM
Mr. Crash and Burn
Joined Jan 2013
430 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookeay View Post
Well your frame plates are on the way as of this morning. Glad some one got you the cable. It allowed me to send the frame plates in a envelope for 2 stamps. ......... Hope all works out. They fly great. If I had one thing to say about them is the main heads are good for only about 15 to 20 Hr's before the bushings turn to mush,,,,,,But most people will whack them before then any way so,,,, such is life.
Thank you very much cause i really hope to get this heli in the air this weekend if the weather permits ...Are you talking about the main bearings or the bushings in the swash plate
Old Feb 06, 2013, 08:48 PM
Joined Jul 2012
1,107 Posts
The rubber bushings that the feathering shaft passes through.
Old Feb 06, 2013, 10:23 PM
A&P in training
United States, CA, Vacaville
Joined Dec 2008
1,255 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookeay View Post
The rubber bushings that the feathering shaft passes through.
That was the first thing that went in my friends. On the 4th flight, started having some tracking issues that got worse by the minute. Had to dissect my poor E-Razor head and use those dampers and put some new grip bearings in.
ASTREA1 is offline Find More Posts by ASTREA1