HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 03, 2013, 10:00 PM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,622 Posts
OK, I see now. I also consulted both my Hausler and my Align 450 manual and it is showing a range of 9 to 11 degrees max pitch so the Hausler is set correctly. It is my other 450 that has too little pitch. I think there is a setting in the radio for that, aside from the PIT TRIM that I can adjust, although I need to learn how to use that as well. I think both helis have the same settings. I need to check.
shahram72 is offline Find More Posts by shahram72
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 04, 2013, 01:45 PM
Joined Aug 2003
597 Posts
midstick 5%p max goes whith 60 on t curve .less on t is going to make heli less crisp on response, that lazy heli feeling you said you dont want,
mdugas is online now Find More Posts by mdugas
Old Feb 05, 2013, 02:25 PM
Mr. Crash and Burn
Joined Jan 2013
430 Posts
WELL just got my hausler 450 boy did i get a screwing i bought it from a guy on here well i get it the tx is so jacked up the fiber frame is broke didnt' come with a charger nor usb cable so i can fix the tx i got shafted
Dweenie is offline Find More Posts by Dweenie
Old Feb 05, 2013, 04:35 PM
Joined Dec 2012
391 Posts
can someone send dweenie a spare usb cable to program the TX?
resago is offline Find More Posts by resago
Old Feb 05, 2013, 04:35 PM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,622 Posts
What was the description of the heli? A new frame is cheap, but looks like you got a pile of parts. Without the USB plug, the Tx is useless. I'm not sure I would trust it anyway. Mine changed settings on it's own when I plugged it into the computer.
Old Feb 05, 2013, 04:38 PM
Mr. Crash and Burn
Joined Jan 2013
430 Posts
well when i try to change pitch with this one it causes two servos to cycle upwards as another one tries to cycle downward and i can't even get it to spool up the servos will work then after a few seconds the esc starts beeping so idk whats up with it

this is where i got the heli from and from who
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1821098
Old Feb 05, 2013, 04:49 PM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,622 Posts
Oh Darn. You should have not bought from someone with no posts and no feedback. Be sure to leave proper feedback to warn others. I hope you didn't pay anywhere near that price. But whatever, too late now. The ad says it's BNF, so no radio included. Maybe he just threw it in since he found it. Is this your first heli? What is your experience level? You need to get a real Tx anyway. I suggest a Turnigy 9x and it will likely bind to the Rx in that heli. What brand and model is the Rx in that heli, just to be sure? Fiberglass frames are cheap, you can also just buy a cheap V2 kit and you'll have a ton of spares, or use the Hausler as spares, you'll be rebuilding from scratch anyway.
Post a picture of what's broken and/or any other problem areas you would like us to see.
Old Feb 05, 2013, 05:26 PM
Mr. Crash and Burn
Joined Jan 2013
430 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahram72 View Post
Oh Darn. You should have not bought from someone with no posts and no feedback. Be sure to leave proper feedback to warn others. I hope you didn't pay anywhere near that price. But whatever, too late now. The ad says it's BNF, so no radio included. Maybe he just threw it in since he found it. Is this your first heli? What is your experience level? You need to get a real Tx anyway. I suggest a Turnigy 9x and it will likely bind to the Rx in that heli. What brand and model is the Rx in that heli, just to be sure? Fiberglass frames are cheap, you can also just buy a cheap V2 kit and you'll have a ton of spares, or use the Hausler as spares, you'll be rebuilding from scratch anyway.
Post a picture of what's broken and/or any other problem areas you would like us to see.
yea i paid a total of 128 for the heli was all the extra cash i had to spend all gone its a zdfly r-6x rx that is in it paired to a t-6a tx it appears im going to have to go and pull the whole head apart and relevel it cause its in very bad shape no matter how you try to level the swash the servo arms are never flat
Old Feb 05, 2013, 05:42 PM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,622 Posts
Yeah, you're in for a total rebuild. Many of the sellers here ask ridiculous prices for their used stuff. It's USED! half price unless it's perfect, I say. Luckily. that Rx will bind to a 9x radio, or maybe you can find the cable on ebay, or as a part from Hausler. Is this your first heli?

I know you're disappointed, let me tell you a story.... I have been working very hard over the last several years, suffering with many others through the economic downturn, not sure how I was going to pay the bills at times. I found enough work, kept very busy, and drove the most boring car, always wanting something better. Not extravagant, just better. Well last year I finally bought a 2005 Acura RL sedan with only 60K miles. I got it on ebay from a well established seller. I paid $15,600 for it. I bought my last car this way and had no problems. What I did not know was the difference between northern vs. southern used cars. The car arrives and it has a rust bubble on the trunk and surface rust all under the car. I waited and worked so long and then this happened and it really soured the enjoyment of what is otherwise an amazing vehicle. Not much I could really do at that point so I have been touching it up little by little, and overall now it is a very nice car, but I always feel bad when I walk up to the trunk and see the rust bubble. Not $500 bad (cost to fix it). So this happens. It's only a heli. This was a WHOLE CAR! My dream car after many years of waiting.
Now you northerners (and many here from the north who have seen the car) say it's not big deal ,this is normal. But in the south a car with any rust is worthless, salvage value. So I got what I paid for, but I could have got what I paid for locally. The guy at the dealer still says I "stole" the car.
Old Feb 05, 2013, 05:51 PM
Mr. Crash and Burn
Joined Jan 2013
430 Posts
Quote:
Yeah, you're in for a total rebuild. Many of the sellers here ask ridiculous prices for their used stuff. It's USED! half price unless it's perfect, I say. Luckily. that Rx will bind to a 9x radio, or maybe you can find the cable on ebay, or as a part from Hausler. Is this your first heli?

I know you're disappointed, let me tell you a story.... I have been working very hard over the last several years, suffering with many others through the economic downturn, not sure how I was going to pay the bills at times. I found enough work, kept very busy, and drove the most boring car, always wanting something better. Not extravagant, just better. Well last year I finally bought a 2005 Acura RL sedan with only 60K miles. I got it on ebay from a well established seller. I paid $15,600 for it. I bought my last car this way and had no problems. What I did not know was the difference between northern vs. southern used cars. The car arrives and it has a rust bubble on the trunk and surface rust all under the car. I waited and worked so long and then this happened and it really soured the enjoyment of what is otherwise an amazing vehicle. Not much I could really do at that point so I have been touching it up little by little, and overall now it is a very nice car, but I always feel bad when I walk up to the trunk and see the rust bubble. Not $500 bad (cost to fix it). So this happens. It's only a heli. This was a WHOLE CAR! My dream car after many years of waiting.
Now you northerners (and many here from the north who have seen the car) say it's not big deal ,this is normal. But in the south a car with any rust is worthless, salvage value. So I got what I paid for, but I could have got what I paid for locally. The guy at the dealer still says I "stole" the car.
i can understand what your going through about your car you wanted it perfect only to have it rusty...I feel your pain on the paying the bills and surviving issue casuse a day after xmas i was fired due to the snow and the money i used to buy that messed up heli was money i really didn't have to spend i had to sell my tablet pc just so i could get the heli and as for my first owned heli yes but i have flown a few 450 clones and with the car issue when i was younger i saved up saved up and bought a eclipes it was a 98 model with a body kit and all paid almost 6k for it drove it for 2 weeks the engine threw a rod fixed that then the clutch went along with 1st gear i was sold a lemon
Old Feb 05, 2013, 05:54 PM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,622 Posts
Well then you get my point, we have to make lemonade. Parts a few bucks, and working on helis is fun (or you would not be here). Post those pics and we'll get started.

And if you read my posts, you'll see I have crashed every CP heli I put my hands on, usually within seconds. Getting real frustrated and disappointed. This weekend I didn't even have the nerve to try again. But I will.
Old Feb 05, 2013, 05:58 PM
Mr. Crash and Burn
Joined Jan 2013
430 Posts
Quote:
Well then you get my point, we have to make lemonade. Parts a few bucks, and working on helis is fun (or you would not be here). Post those pics and we'll get started.

And if you read my posts, you'll see I have crashed every CP heli I put my hands on, usually within seconds. Getting real frustrated and disappointed. This weekend I didn't even have the nerve to try again. But I will.
im trying to find my phone cable so i can put the pics on my pc

ok to start off which servo goes into which channel i wanna see if its been set up right cause the guy said he had to put the old rx back in
Old Feb 05, 2013, 06:18 PM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,622 Posts
I don't know off hand. You need to download a V2 Align manual. Did you get the Hausler manual?

http://www.helifleet.com/manual/c824...-v2-manual-pdf
Old Feb 05, 2013, 06:38 PM
Mr. Crash and Burn
Joined Jan 2013
430 Posts
Quote:
I don't know off hand. You need to download a V2 Align manual. Did you get the Hausler manual?

http://www.helifleet.com/manual/c824...-v2-manual-pdf
lol no it seems i didnt get much of anything i did get two sets of blades new tail one and a half extra heads some main gears heli tx battery and thats it
Old Feb 05, 2013, 07:28 PM
Texas NewB
United States, MD, Princess Anne
Joined Dec 2011
893 Posts
Where is the Frame broke at?
As stated you can get a frame at a low cost
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...ide_Frame.html
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...ide_Frame.html
Less then $10 for both upper and lower
I would get another TX and maybe RX I used the ones in my 450 only for about 3 flights and changed it out to my spectrum.
In my 500 I never waisted my time on it and went straight to spectrum.
this http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...y_Mode_2_.html
is a nice option for the price or you can pic up a used DX6i cheap.
the orange RX is nice price and work with spectrum TX.
From what you have said about the heli I would go ahead and tear it down and do a rebuild just to be on the safe side.
Black_heart is online now Find More Posts by Black_heart