SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 11, 2011, 03:35 AM
Joined Jun 2011
35 Posts
moteur arrière

Bonjour
en lisant votre blog, je peux vous donner la solution pour le moteur arrière, cela fonctionne très bien
Hello
in reading your blog, I can give you the solution for the rear engine, this works very well

moteur Turigny 2211-1700
controleur walkera wk-wst-10A-T (10A-T very important)

fil whit receveur, no converter
fil red no conected
http://forum.heli4.com/viewtopic.php...2333&start=120

a+++
gegedampleux is offline Find More Posts by gegedampleux
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 11, 2011, 05:49 AM
United States, GA, Acworth
Joined Mar 2011
4,353 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gegedampleux View Post
Bonjour
en lisant votre blog, je peux vous donner la solution pour le moteur arrière, cela fonctionne très bien
Hello
in reading your blog, I can give you the solution for the rear engine, this works very well

moteur Turigny 2211-1700

fil red no conected

a+++
tried running a translator on the forum you posted and it was not very helpful as it didnt translate some stuff.

I saw the picture of your heli, can we get a close up of your electronics setup from what i can see your not running the stock esc anymore?
shadow102 is online now Find More Posts by shadow102
Old Jun 11, 2011, 07:17 AM
They call me plan B
United States, GA, Covington
Joined Mar 2011
2,319 Posts
Drip some liquid rubber inside the body for some counter weight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdean View Post
There are a couple reasons for the big 370 motor. The first is the price. A good 12mm tail motor, that works with 3s is about $40 - $60. This 20mm was only $12. Second, to much power is better than not enough power. I can always dail down the tail rotor speed by using the 'tail mix' on the rx, or adjusting the rudder travel in the tx. Keep in mind im using the alpha 400 main motor, and bigger blades. That should mean more torque that the tail will have to counter. The only problem i see happening is the weight of motor and mounts on the tail. I may need to use some counter weight in the front end. Maybe i can add some weight by coating the inside of the canopy with some thing to make it stronger...

Im really hopeing my theory works, because no one else is doing, or has done it with the v400, and im tired of waiting. If i have to go with a smaller rotor, that may be blessing in that i can find a stronger, cheaper, easy to find 'in stock', rotor for my helis. We'll know in about a week. Thanx for all your input guys.

I also got the set of exi 213mg servos. I tried to put them in the T-XI V450 but they need modding for that as well. I'll work on that situation tomorrow. They seem slower than any of my other servos, and not as smooth, but for $7 each i'm not complaining.
Heli Biggie is offline Find More Posts by Heli Biggie
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 11, 2011, 12:46 PM
BahamaHeli
The Bahamas
Joined Dec 2010
3,713 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gegedampleux View Post
Bonjour
Hello

moteur Turigny 2211-1700

fil red no conected

a+++
bonjour gege,

common ca va? Tres bein...

I knew i should have payed attention in french class.

Welcome to the thread. I apperciate your input. I was looking at the link you posted, and saw some interesting frame mods. Are they available to purchase or are they custom made?

I did not see anything on the tail motor mod though. Please post some pics of your set-up. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. And i cant translate french.
kdean is offline Find More Posts by kdean
Old Jun 11, 2011, 12:58 PM
Joined Mar 2011
4,353 Posts
Quote:
bonjour gege,

common ca va? Tres bein...

I knew i should have payed attention in french class.

Welcome to the thread. I apperciate your input. I was looking at the link you posted, and saw some interesting frame mods. Are they available to purchase or are they custom made?

I did not see anything on the tail motor mod though. Please post some pics of your set-up. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. And i cant translate french.
from what i gathered using google translate his frame mods were custom made and there really isnt much original v400 left. I know he had trouble at first with the tail motor then locked it in, not sure what he did though i did notice in the second pic he is using a different prop.
Old Jun 11, 2011, 01:15 PM
United States, AZ, Lake Havasu City
Joined Feb 2010
938 Posts
It looks like our French friends have been doing parallel research on the V400. Great site. I know this is now a little passe' but looks like they found a metal geared TPro 90 style mg servo.

SpadCat

Edit: Although, once shipping is added, then the price is up with the Hitechs.
SpadCat2000 is offline Find More Posts by SpadCat2000
Last edited by SpadCat2000; Jun 11, 2011 at 01:59 PM.
Old Jun 11, 2011, 02:26 PM
BahamaHeli
The Bahamas
Joined Dec 2010
3,713 Posts
I've come to the conclusion that I will not mod the exi servos to fit the T-XI V450. Instead, i'll wait for the wk 09 09 servos to get here, and save the exi servos for one of my V400s'.

I also got a set of 335mm cf blades. Im going to use them on the 450 but cant resist the urge to try them on the 400. Does anyone know if haveing the main blades to far over the tail rotor will cause a control problem? I there is the threat that they might colide, but will the down wash disturb the rotor thrust?
Old Jun 11, 2011, 03:13 PM
Joined Feb 2010
938 Posts
Quote:
I've come to the conclusion that I will not mod the exi servos to fit the T-XI V450. Instead, i'll wait for the wk 09 09 servos to get here, and save the exi servos for one of my V400s'.

I also got a set of 335mm cf blades. Im going to use them on the 450 but cant resist the urge to try them on the 400. Does anyone know if haveing the main blades to far over the tail rotor will cause a control problem? I there is the threat that they might colide, but will the down wash disturb the rotor thrust?
I would think it would affect the tail motor. I used tyraps once instead of CA to attach a CF rod to the sub-fin for rotor ground clearance and the tail went crazy. Re-attached it with CA and stability came back. But, you have been the guinea pig on other mods, so what's one more!

SpadCat
Old Jun 11, 2011, 05:35 PM
BahamaHeli
The Bahamas
Joined Dec 2010
3,713 Posts
Tru
Old Jun 11, 2011, 06:25 PM
Joined Mar 2011
4,353 Posts
Quote:

325's dont bother it one bit so i cant see 335's having much more of an effect since they arent much longer
Old Jun 11, 2011, 07:26 PM
Joined Feb 2010
938 Posts
Shadow is right, less than .4 inches total blade length.

Not used to thinking MMs

SpadCat
Last edited by SpadCat2000; Jun 11, 2011 at 07:37 PM.
Old Jun 11, 2011, 07:41 PM
They call me plan B
United States, GA, Covington
Joined Mar 2011
2,319 Posts
My brother just made his own longer tail boom on one of his helis. He loved his mod, and was able to put the longer blades like u want to.

[
QUOTE=kdean;18476549]I've come to the conclusion that I will not mod the exi servos to fit the T-XI V450. Instead, i'll wait for the wk 09 09 servos to get here, and save the exi servos for one of my V400s'.

I also got a set of 335mm cf blades. Im going to use them on the 450 but cant resist the urge to try them on the 400. Does anyone know if haveing the main blades to far over the tail rotor will cause a control problem? I there is the threat that they might colide, but will the down wash disturb the rotor thrust?[/QUOTE]
Heli Biggie is offline Find More Posts by Heli Biggie
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 11, 2011, 07:58 PM
BahamaHeli
The Bahamas
Joined Dec 2010
3,713 Posts
We will see tomorrow. I'm takeing #1 and #3 to the park to get some nose in action. If the wind gods see fit, i'll also take the m120. I'll try the 335mm blades on the #3, the head speed seem alot lower. I think the motor is dying. When it does i'll pop in the rtf brushless until i get another, more powerful motor and esc.
Old Jun 12, 2011, 12:33 PM
Joined Jun 2011
35 Posts
Heli Biggie

bonjour

rallonger le tube de queue de 2cm, pale de 330, cela fonctionne très bien, toujours assez de puissance.

Hello

extended tail of 2 cm tube, 330 blade, this works very well, always enough power.

hello
gegedampleux is offline Find More Posts by gegedampleux
Old Jun 12, 2011, 01:11 PM
Old Skool
Joined Dec 2003
743 Posts
My servo's have gone I guess I was lucky. I got some these way back when I got the V400 I tested one out and see that it operates backward from the stock ones. So I guess I can just reverse, and turn the gyro around. Is there anything alse I need to do?

Thanks
JD
J.Douglas is offline Find More Posts by J.Douglas