Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Nov 21, 2012, 05:03 PM
United States, AZ, Chandler
Joined Mar 2012
174 Posts
v400d02 night flyer walker v400 d02 (1 min 53 sec)
rangerxp28 is offline Find More Posts by rangerxp28
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 21, 2012, 07:51 PM
Suspended Account
Mali, Tombouctou, Timbuktu
Joined Aug 2012
391 Posts
The Man of few words declines to respond..
V999D02 is offline Find More Posts by V999D02
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Nov 22, 2012, 09:25 AM
rubber heli skills
United States, OR, Seaside
Joined Nov 2009
272 Posts
mdeutschman is offline Find More Posts by mdeutschman
Last edited by mdeutschman; Nov 29, 2012 at 07:47 PM.
Old Nov 22, 2012, 10:39 AM
Joined Mar 2012
174 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdeutschman View Post
Man. You really have crawled under my skin. Why are you still posting here. No one cares about your opinion anymore. Some one really needs to get over it and move on. If i was you i would be extreamly embarresed after all the crap that you have been doing on these threads. It's best if you would check into a mental hospital.
Lmao! Ya that guy is full of it. Talk's so much BS! Hes the king of heli's in is head.
Old Nov 22, 2012, 10:47 AM
Human Being
Joined Jun 2011
1,435 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdeutschman View Post
Man. You really have crawled under my skin. Why are you still posting here. No one cares about your opinion anymore. Some one really needs to get over it and move on. If i was you i would be extreamly embarresed after all the crap that you have been doing on these threads. It's best if you would check into a mental hospital.
No kidding, he needs to lay off the roids and leave this forum for good!

Earlier I checked the other posts by him and in another thread he said multiple times that he is employed by Gaui to push their products. I don't know if he was telling the truth or not but I won't ever buy Gaui just in case he was, regardless if they are a good quality brand or not.

He also said he will sign in via a proxy server and use a different username after he is banned, like he has before. So, if somebody else comes around sounding similar, I think we know who it really is.

So we know V999d02, Ruthlessgeorge (as he said in the thread http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1774902), HarryNuts (the trouble maker from before), and who knows who else have all been the same guy. I'd also bet my helicopter collection that the guy from about 6 months ago, damo666 (later called username> and suspended) was also the same guy. Remember, the one who got his v400 stuck in a tree and got ticked off after walkera released the devo. He posted pictures of himself and looks too much like v999 to be a coincidence. Funny that v999 removed his pictures right before getting suspended, hmmm.... Damo's are still on there though:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/thumb...ttach&u=186917

Just doing my homework For anybody curious, if you look at Damo's firefighter pictures (not the one of his boss) it looks like V999. Damo also mentioned that he use to be a boxer, like v999 did, and mentioned the same age kids that v999 did, as well as stating where he worked (though he said he's unemployed now and just gets paid by Gaui, which doesn't surprise me since he threatened his boss). A little too much of a coincidence if you ask me.

If anybody else comes by sounding like that lets do our best to ignore him and maybe he will finally go away.....

Just wanted to give everybody a heads up for the next time he shows up.
dilberto is offline Find More Posts by dilberto
Old Nov 22, 2012, 10:58 AM
Folding Spacetime
United States, CA, Fullerton
Joined Jul 2011
1,965 Posts
If so, then Gaui should rethink their marketing strategy because calling people hopeless idiots for flying anything else isn't working too well, certainly not for me.
navigator2011 is offline Find More Posts by navigator2011
Old Nov 22, 2012, 10:59 AM
Need More PURPLE !!
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Aug 2012
3,597 Posts
Kdean will be a very happy man when he comes back into his threads, Know v99 was just a thorn in his side. On the bright side, at least his troll did not blow up his e-mail box like my troll does me. My troll gets banned and is back within 24 hrs. Lets hope Kdean gets more of a break.
Happy thanksgiving everyone !!
Dejavu*Xion is offline Find More Posts by Dejavu*Xion
Old Nov 22, 2012, 11:08 AM
Need More PURPLE !!
Joined Aug 2012
3,597 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by navigator2011 View Post
If so, then Gaui should rethink their marketing strategy because calling people hopeless idiots for flying anything else isn't working too well, certainly not for me.
Personaly I dont believe for a sec. that v99 was an actual rep of gaui. ( I believe that was all wannabe in his head jargon ) . Most companys have a real good grasp of who they have in their corner with good social skills.

I did know of a guy last year that was a rep for rcareodyne, He started out great but then the "chaos" brand clone got the best of him and he soon slipped into the dark side. He was let go on his lack of forum social skills alone.
Old Nov 22, 2012, 11:27 AM
Human Being
Joined Jun 2011
1,435 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerxp28 View Post
love the lights ranger! With the short nights i might try to do something like that too. Where did you get the fiberglass tubing, that looks pretty sweet.

kdean, just got a chance to watch your video by the beach, I want to fly at a spot like that!!!

Also, how do i become a rep and get paid to promote something, sounds like a good job, as long as i truly believe in the stuff i'm promoting V999 was probably just just blabbing on about a bunch of bs like you said Dejavu, but if he was telling the truth about the money he was getting, then they were paying him pretty well! I could in no way promote crap, and i'd feel the need to let people know i'm getting paid by the company, so maybe i'd be a bad salesman, lol

I was lucky enough to recently get a decent size helicopter sent to me for free by a website to review it, but haven't heard back from them since, so i guess i'm not pushing it enough I have been using it to teach my wife on though, it's a coaxial that she seems to have fun flying. It ain't bad and has held up pretty well to crashes so far. Nobody has responded to my review though, but if you guys feel like it, check it out and maybe they will send me another one, lol http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1766827

Anywho, hope everybody is having a good thanksgiving! I'm just going to go out to eat here since they don't celebrate in Germany. I wanted to celebrate, maybe the old fashion original way.... Invite people to dinner then kill them and take their land
dilberto is offline Find More Posts by dilberto
Old Nov 22, 2012, 12:16 PM
Need More PURPLE !!
Joined Aug 2012
3,597 Posts
Lmao at your last line dilberto, its sad but true. To bad Rodney king was not around back then..{ can't we all just get along }
Old Nov 22, 2012, 09:17 PM
Joined Mar 2012
174 Posts
[QUOTE=dilberto;23335109]love the lights ranger! With the short nights i might try to do something like that too. Where did you get the fiberglass tubing, that looks pretty sweet.

Hobbyking is where i got all the lights from.
Old Nov 23, 2012, 06:30 PM
Joined Mar 2012
174 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving HD V400D02 Walkera (8 min 29 sec)
Old Nov 27, 2012, 04:15 PM
BahamaHeli
The Bahamas
Joined Dec 2010
3,652 Posts
This is a general update on whats going on in my world of helis right now. I'll just cross post this to the other threads later.

I'll start with the 600 which is now waiting for a main shaft and feathering shaft replacement. I have all the parts but have been to busy to get started on this. I still want to put the scorpion motor in it, but that would requier a total strip down of the frame for modding.

I have been doing the swap from fbl back to fb with the 500. Its ready for blades on tracking and flight tests. I think it might get sold before i even pick up the new 500 frame. I'll miss it, but its better if i focus my attention to one at a time. Not to mention my money.

The 450 pro is pretty much ready to go. I just need to install the 2801 i removed from the 500, then set up the beastX and get it in the air. I'm not feeling to inspired on this project right now. It seems my attention is being drawn more to the bigger helis.

And that brings me to the superV400. After the crash and now with the extended boom, i've found it would grt twichy in flight and porpus up and down in fff. Today i found the reason for this. The hitec 5055 elevator servo has developed the mid stick centering twitch. This has happend to most of my 5055s in the past few years. It did provide 101 flights and survive 1 crash. It was the servo that broke an arm in the crash as well, so maybe its not a time/usage related problem like i once thought. I'm gunna start looking for and alternative that will last longer with no problems. I might even go back to the tgy mg90s that worked great and survived many hits.

Anyway, thats my story and i'm sticking to it. Have a good week fellas.
kdean is offline Find More Posts by kdean
Last edited by kdean; Nov 27, 2012 at 04:24 PM.
Old Nov 27, 2012, 04:58 PM
BahamaHeli
The Bahamas
Joined Dec 2010
3,652 Posts
Here are some more findings that i came across while trying to solve the twitchy flight. I was ttying different setting with the pots on the rx and though the balance delay and gyro sens pots did not help with the twich, i did find that the tail mix pot does help with the hold of the tail. With it all the way too the negitive side, the tail would lose hold while doing quick rudder inputs. It also had a slight bit of kick out on pitch pumps. When put all the way up on the positive side it did not lose its hold during quick rudder inputs, and held slightly better in pitch pumps. The extended tail boom has not proven to be a benefit yet. I'll get some 335mm blades on it when my hk package comes in. I should also be getting navs v400 at the same time, so i can borrow a 5055 from it to continue testing.

I'll have to make up another cf frame for the naV400 (navigators' V400), put in the exi servos, and set it up as my trainer for my heli students. There will be no bl tail mod on it, but i will try to make it as crash retarded as possible.

Question....

Has anyone ever 'buddied' with a 2801 tx and a 2603 tx?
kdean is offline Find More Posts by kdean
Old Dec 01, 2012, 08:00 PM
Joined Mar 2012
174 Posts
What pinion do I need to use to work with the Align 450 motor on the V400? The shaft is a 3.17mm? Have a new motor coming cuz my RTF-heli lower bearing is a no bueno! Thanks for the help.