HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 05, 2012, 02:06 AM
Suspended Account
Mali, Tombouctou, Timbuktu
Joined Aug 2012
391 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dankar04 View Post
I can get brushed main motor but finding a tail motor in stock has not happened. Any decent Walkrea vendors with decent postage and stock ? How about oomodels? I don't need them yet but would like to have a extra set.
Terence at Chinese Jade or Miracle mart are good vendors.
Terence often throws in extra spares or Chinese Jade too.
http://www.chinesejade.com/walkeraV400d02.htm

http://www.miracle-mart.com/store/mo...x&cPath=80_203
V999D02 is offline Find More Posts by V999D02
Last edited by V999D02; Sep 05, 2012 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Links added
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 05, 2012, 03:11 AM
United States, ID, Burley
Joined Mar 2012
3,293 Posts
wooot

Finally got the superbluev400 turned nose towards me spun it in a circle and stopped nose in freaked me out and was shaking like a leaf..
fastfwd is offline Find More Posts by fastfwd
Last edited by fastfwd; Sep 05, 2012 at 11:16 PM.
Old Sep 05, 2012, 06:40 AM
Human Being
Joined Jun 2011
1,435 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfwd View Post
Finally got the superbluev400 turned noes towards me spun it in a circle and stopped nose in freaked me out and was shaking like a leaf..
Good deal! That's a big step and harder than it sounds for sure. I'm trying to learn tail in inverted hover now and it reminds me a little too much of when I was trying to learn nose in hover...

Keep it up! And try not to crash
dilberto is offline Find More Posts by dilberto
Old Sep 05, 2012, 06:54 AM
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2010
6,167 Posts
V400D02 owners may want to look at the new Master CP as well.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1664447

I have just flown and it was fine. I was confident to do inverted circuits on the maiden flight and also did many flips. Obviously, it was not to the same power level as a Trex 250. It appears to use same motor as the V400 which is obviously of some concern. The V400D02 never sold well in China but the Master CP seems to be doing very well in China at the moment. So there is much more confidence in this model, perhaps because Walkera has not released a bad model since the Genius CP.

In fact, third party manufacturers got round to making batteries for it even before Walkera could get in full production. Another potential problem are the 7-6-6 servos that are used in other 200 sized Walkeras. They tend to strip easily and have suffered occasional burnouts. We will have to wait to see what the long term durability is like.
zadaw is online now Find More Posts by zadaw
Last edited by zadaw; Sep 05, 2012 at 07:42 AM.
Old Sep 05, 2012, 10:58 AM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
7,217 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by V999D02 View Post
Terence at Chinese Jade or Miracle mart are good vendors.
Terence often throws in extra spares or Chinese Jade too.
http://www.chinesejade.com/walkeraV400d02.htm

http://www.miracle-mart.com/store/mo...x&cPath=80_203
Thank you and ordered evrything plus some extras for my V200D01 also. Hope I don't need them and birds stay together.
dankar04 is offline Find More Posts by dankar04
Old Sep 05, 2012, 10:46 PM
They call me plan B
United States, GA, Covington
Joined Mar 2011
2,184 Posts
So if i got my new tail motor, and its not color coded, is it like the main motor where if its spinning in the wrong direction i have to swap some wires ? Or can i reverse the tail in the tx? If option a , what direction is it suppose to turn. Im ready to get this bird in the sky again , with fall coming i wont be so worried about it getting to hot so i will start bringing it to work with me, more fly time on the way home ,
Heli Biggie is online now Find More Posts by Heli Biggie
Old Sep 06, 2012, 01:09 AM
BahamaHeli
The Bahamas
Joined Dec 2010
3,664 Posts
Yep, option A, treat it like the main motor. It should spin counter clock wise, with the tail blades spining up into the main blade down wash. If its going the wrong way swap any two wires.
kdean is offline Find More Posts by kdean
Old Sep 06, 2012, 06:40 AM
They call me plan B
Joined Mar 2011
2,184 Posts
Cool thanks again! Thats the harder way but ok! Lol have a great day guys

[/B]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdean View Post
Yep, option A, treat it like the main motor. It should spin counter clock wise, with the tail blades spining up into the main blade down wash. If its going the wrong way swap any two wires.
Old Sep 06, 2012, 04:20 PM
They call me plan B
Joined Mar 2011
2,184 Posts
She flys again , now to fix the tracking on the new blades, its a bit different , and im going to check the fs 1st. She was smooth even with the bad tracking. Its a great heli. Now ihave the tail boom support also.
Old Sep 06, 2012, 07:12 PM
United States, AZ, Chandler
Joined Mar 2012
174 Posts
New help guys. Wife said i can buy the new HK 550 tt FBL heli but im thinking on waiting for it to come to the USA warehouse. They want $49 for shipping and not wanting to pay that right now. What do you guys think?
rangerxp28 is offline Find More Posts by rangerxp28
Old Sep 06, 2012, 07:50 PM
They call me plan B
Joined Mar 2011
2,184 Posts
Tracking fixed and all is good , i think im ready to give her up , but only for the right price , please let me know if you guys know anyone that wants a great learner heli that will do it all,
Please pm me.
Ranger , i would save your money and get a better kit, lots of thought goes into a bigger heli also , like batteries and blades, good luck on your next heli purchase!
Old Sep 06, 2012, 07:59 PM
United States, MA, Chelsea
Joined Jul 2012
87 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerxp28 View Post
New help guys. Wife said i can buy the new HK 550 tt FBL heli but im thinking on waiting for it to come to the USA warehouse. They want $49 for shipping and not wanting to pay that right now. What do you guys think?
Not sure about the heli but if the wife is allowing you to buy something DO IT BEFORE SHE CHANGES HER MIND!
vyper2k1 is online now Find More Posts by vyper2k1
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 06, 2012, 09:37 PM
United States, AZ, Chandler
Joined Mar 2012
174 Posts
I ended up getting some stuff for the v400 And picked up a EDGE 540 41in ws. holding off on the 550 from HK.
rangerxp28 is offline Find More Posts by rangerxp28
Last edited by rangerxp28; Sep 06, 2012 at 10:03 PM.
Old Sep 06, 2012, 11:42 PM
United States, ID, Burley
Joined Mar 2012
3,293 Posts
Quote:
holy cow man ! $49 for shipping ??
fastfwd is offline Find More Posts by fastfwd
Old Sep 07, 2012, 01:25 AM
Suspended Account
Mali, Tombouctou, Timbuktu
Joined Aug 2012
391 Posts
Quote:
If you must buy a clone, you should probably consider a Tarot, EXI, or CopterX.
I don't buy clones but have been told my many club members that these are about the best.
Even better, just get yourself a Middle of the road Align Trex as you'll probably end up using Align parts anyway.
If your budget allows, get yourself a Gaui or Mikado and a decent sim as they are leaps and bounds ahead of anything by Align.
I have a Gaui x5, am a beginner, and have only crashed once out of around 90 flights, so it's entirely possible to start with a bigger (more stable) and more expensive ship without killing it on your first flight.
If the bird falls out of the sky, at least you can blame it on "dumb thumbs" and not call yourself a fool for buying garbage electronics.
I use the V400 as a basher and for honing my skills, then transfer my skills onto the larger and much more stable and reliable Gaui to refine them.
V999D02 is offline Find More Posts by V999D02
Last edited by V999D02; Sep 07, 2012 at 01:42 AM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)