HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 24, 2012, 10:55 AM
USA, WA, Ellensburg
Joined Mar 2004
206 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fradleyflyer View Post
The Beagle Pup was a lovely aircraft rarely modelled. The Bulldog which was the military trainer version used by the RAF seems to have been preferred by modellers. For which there are lots of plans in all sizes
Do you have any references to any of those articles? What magazines and issues did they show up in (if you know of any specifics)?
Mooney_Driver is offline Find More Posts by Mooney_Driver
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 24, 2012, 12:43 PM
Closed Account
Joined Feb 2006
433 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooney_Driver View Post
Do you have any references to any of those articles? What magazines and issues did they show up in (if you know of any specifics)?
Both Headley plan and article can be found at: http://www.outerzone.co.uk/plan_details.asp?ID=3383

Click on the download link, the article is the second download link. IHTH
OkiThumper is offline Find More Posts by OkiThumper
Old Sep 24, 2012, 03:37 PM
USA, WA, Ellensburg
Joined Mar 2004
206 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooney_Driver View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkiThumper View Post
Both Headley plan and article can be found at: http://www.outerzone.co.uk/plan_details.asp?ID=3383
I was referring to references to the Bulldog articles not the Pup.

Steve (WMD) pieced together Algy's scan and uploaded it to Outzone today. I knew about that one as Steve placed it there on Outzone at my request.

Does anyone have references to any of the Bulldog articles mentioned earlier?
Last edited by Mooney_Driver; Sep 24, 2012 at 04:09 PM.
Old Sep 24, 2012, 05:43 PM
Closed Account
Joined Feb 2006
433 Posts
I must be missing something because throughout this thread, the Beagle Pup is mentioned, I didn't see any mention of Bulldog.
OkiThumper is offline Find More Posts by OkiThumper
Old Sep 24, 2012, 06:00 PM
USA, WA, Ellensburg
Joined Mar 2004
206 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkiThumper View Post
I must be missing something because throughout this thread, the Beagle Pup is mentioned, I didn't see any mention of Bulldog.
This was the post that I was referring to:
Quote:
The Beagle Pup was a lovely aircraft rarely modelled. The Bulldog which was the military trainer version used by the RAF seems to have been preferred by modellers. For which there are lots of plans in all sizes
That was why I asked for references to articles and plans for the Bulldog.
Old Sep 24, 2012, 08:49 PM
USA, WA, Ellensburg
Joined Mar 2004
206 Posts
Quote:
Do you have any references (what magazine and issue they were in or URL they are at) to any of those construction articles or plans for the Bulldog?
Old Sep 29, 2012, 10:26 AM
Joined Sep 2012
4 Posts
For information the 'Beagle' aircraft company got taken over by 'Scottish Aviation' in the 60's hence Scottish Aviation Bulldog. The Two Bulldog plans that are still available RC1241 from www.myhobbystore .co.uk and MW2782 from www.traplet.com. Both quite large models.
Fradleyflyer is offline Find More Posts by Fradleyflyer
Old Feb 07, 2014, 06:43 AM
Joined Feb 2014
1 Posts
I Have just the plan for the Jack Headley Beagle Pup, and am thinking of trying a free flight electric version. Jack Headley also did a similar format plan for the Piper Cherokee, and for that one I do have the article, which came out at a similar time
It is noticeable that there are no pictures of the thing actually flying........
Philip Ibbs 64 is offline Find More Posts by Philip Ibbs 64